By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Some Xbox fans cry over Titanfall 2 developer posting a PS4 disc

I don't know about other people but this game (as far as shooters go) is at the bottom for its genre this holiday anyway. They should have kept its release away from Battlefield and COD. I know Gears isn't FPS but it's another (better series IMO) shooter it will also have to go against this holiday. Silly.

l <---- Do you mean this glitch Gribble?  If not, I'll keep looking.  

I am on the other side of my sig....am I warm or cold?  

Marco....

Around the Network
Turkish said:
I think Titanfall 2 is coming out at a rather unfortunate time. Just a week after BF1(whats EA thinking?) and some weeks before the new CoD. I would've bought had it released another time, but my shooter money is going to BF1 now.

I had the same thought. It's like they sent this series out to die.  

Am I missing something?  You've got some big games coming: Battlefield - COD & Gears (I know not FPS but a much better shooter series IMO) and Titanfall?  Ha. I own part one and there is no way I'd buy it again above those 3.  

l <---- Do you mean this glitch Gribble?  If not, I'll keep looking.  

I am on the other side of my sig....am I warm or cold?  

Marco....

Jazz2K said:
Fanboys will always reach new lows. Xbox has theirs just like PS has theirs like Nintendo has theirs...

This reminds me of the Destiny perfume... PS fanboys went crazy over this like they didn't want people to know Destiny was also available on X1...

The outcry was about Xbox trying to promote it when PlayStation had advertising rights...not that the game was going to Xbox. Tomb Raider would be a better example of PlayStation fans going crazy. Then again, so did Xbox when Bioshock and Mass Effect went to the PlayStation side. It's both of them really. Just like Nintendo went crazy when Shovel Knight multiplat. They all do it.

PSN ID- RayCrocheron82

XBL Gamertag- RAFIE82

NNID- RAFIE82/ Friend Code: SW-6006-2580-8237

YouTube- Rafie Crocheron

Some people need psychological support.

duduspace11 "Well, since we are estimating costs, Pokemon Red/Blue did cost Nintendo about $50m to make back in 1996"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=8808363

Mr Puggsly: "Hehe, I said good profit. You said big profit. Frankly, not losing money is what I meant by good. Don't get hung up on semantics"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=9008994

Azzanation: "PS5 wouldn't sold out at launch without scalpers."

vivster said:
Shouldn't PC players be even more pissed? They haven't shown the digital copy of the game once.

That is just sick of them right? No love for PC at all.

duduspace11 "Well, since we are estimating costs, Pokemon Red/Blue did cost Nintendo about $50m to make back in 1996"

Mr Puggsly: "Hehe, I said good profit. You said big profit. Frankly, not losing money is what I meant by good. Don't get hung up on semantics"

Around the Network
Rafie said:
Jazz2K said:
Fanboys will always reach new lows. Xbox has theirs just like PS has theirs like Nintendo has theirs...

This reminds me of the Destiny perfume... PS fanboys went crazy over this like they didn't want people to know Destiny was also available on X1...

The outcry was about Xbox trying to promote it when PlayStation had advertising rights...not that the game was going to Xbox. Tomb Raider would be a better example of PlayStation fans going crazy. Then again, so did Xbox when Bioshock and Mass Effect went to the PlayStation side. It's both of them really. Just like Nintendo went crazy when Shovel Knight multiplat. They all do it.

You're right haha... everytime these things happen you see people losing it like headless chickens... relax people, it's just games, the bigger the audience the better. One day we'll all play the same games just like we watch the same movies on any hardware...

Hahaha oh those sad poor pathetic losers.

...and it's not like it switched exclusives and only on a different system, they'll still be able to buy it on XB1.

Swift_Arsonist @J_Martinez2012

@Respawn @jonshiring we can all agree one thing: @Respawn is what they are today because of MS. this is insulting to the xbox fans

That comment is more insulting (and embarassing) to xbox fans.  And I think Respawn are what they are today because of EA, not MS.

V-r0cK said:

Hahaha oh those sad poor pathetic losers.

...and it's not like it switched exclusives and only on a different system, they'll still be able to buy it on XB1.

Swift_Arsonist @J_Martinez2012

@Respawn @jonshiring we can all agree one thing: @Respawn is what they are today because of MS. this is insulting to the xbox fans

That comment is more insulting (and embarassing) to xbox fans.  And I think Respawn are what they are today because of EA, not MS.

And what they are? Dev of a single game... the games that are in Respawn are the ones that already made a name for themselves before even entering EA umbrella.

ArchangelMadzz said:
Or they're trying to remind people it's not Exclusive to Xbox and PC this time around?

According to the article linked the discs Sony provides look like retail discs while Microsoft's looks plain with text.  So, they posted an image on the platform that looked closer to what people would be buying.  

Typical fanboy posturing. "The game sucks now since it's on ____". Youtube/Twitter fanboys are always great for a laugh.