By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - October is Halloween Month. Your Game Pick, Please.

Halloween is probably my favorite American holiday outside of Christmas and Easter.  What's going to be your "Halloween Game" for October?

I'm doing Persona 4 Golden now, but I might be doing some Slenderman and Lone Survior in the short weeks to come.

You?

Around the Network

Halloween is my favorite holiday period! But I don't usually celebrate it with games. Instead, it's a month long horror movie fest culminating with the first Halloween on Halloween night. It's a tradition.

Versus_Evil said:
.... like it is everywhere else....

It might do you a little more good to read more than just the thread topic.  ;)

I will celebrate with World of Final Fantasy. It's extra scary because it's only 1080p60 instead of my usual 1440p144.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

And more...

Around the Network
QUAKECore89 said:

And more...

Have you actually played these, or are you just starting to?

LivingMetal said:
QUAKECore89 said:

And more...

Have you actually played these, or are you just starting to?

Yes, i've already played these. There are more horror games in the shelf(I'm looking at my collection at moment), perhaps i will play Prey(X360), Maximos(PS2), Blood(PC) or Resident Evil Remake(PS4).

I don't play games about Halloween stuff. But I do watch movies. Last year, I watched the Halloween BD set that Shout Factory put out. But this year. I'll watch the two remakes, that I left over. I'll probably play Resident Evil 1 though.

Versus_Evil said:
LivingMetal said:

It might do you a little more good to read more than just the thread topic.  ;)

Sorry but I take it one look at the op, assume the title is just your daily facebook update and comment ;)

The beholder must examine one's inner self before making such false interpretations.  How that for a "facebook update?"

axumblade said:
Im playing Bloodborne.

Also, your title is aggressive and makes no real since considering Halloween is known as an October holiday everywhere...

I honestly didn't know much Halloween was practiced around the world and was trying to be "sensitive" to areas that didn't.  Topic title changed.