By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Living in a Video Game World.

Rune Factory since the world is really peaceful and you can do a lot of things.. farm, explore, make money, etc.

NintenDomination [May 2015 - July 2017]

- Official  VGChartz Tutorial Thread - 

NintenDomination [2015/05/19 - 2017/07/02]

Here lies the hidden threads. 

| |

Nintendo Metascore | Official NintenDomination | VGC Tutorial Thread

| Best and Worst of Miiverse | Manga Discussion Thead |
[3DS] Winter Playtimes [Wii U]

Around the Network

I was trying to imagine this, most recently, with GTA 3, and imagining what a nightmare it would be. The same few people, saying the same few things endlessly. No access to buildings. The same radio broadcasts....I don't need to outline all the limitations. Suicide may not even grant release. Maybe you would just respawn. I have thought about it with other games too. A dozen or more for sure.

- "If you have the heart of a true winner, you can always get more pissed off than some other asshole."

Oneeee-Chan!!! said:
I want to live peaceful world . Like Animal crossing.

That's another one I've thought about. GC version. I think it would drive you mad. Eventually.

- "If you have the heart of a true winner, you can always get more pissed off than some other asshole."

DragonRouge said:
One of those japanese groping sims with tons of sexy, big chested girls.

We have a winner. Lock this got damn thread right now. jk

Before you lock it(jk), this is tough. So many waifu's to to choose like Selvaria from Valkyria Chronicles, Ken from Zone of the Enders 2nd Runner, Nokia and Mirei(Yes, I know her story) from Digimon Story Cyber Sleuth, etc. Right now, I'm in a Aqua state of mind so I'll go with Kingdom Hearts.

Overwatch. There's to only be 21 people. I can sit and relax. While they capture glowing boxes. And move mini ships, that do nothing.

Around the Network

Pupupu... Despair.

DragonRouge said:
One of those japanese groping sims with tons of sexy, big chested girls.

^^^This.

Proud to be a Californian.