Forums - Sony Discussion - The Top 5 best PS1-Games

KazumaKiryu said:
Goodnightmoon said:
1. Final Fantasy IX
2. Resident Evil 2
3. Crash Bandicoot 2
4. Metal Gear Solid
5. Ape Escape

You like Crash Bandicoot 2 ?!! Thats cool. You are a fan or you play only Crash B.2 ? = )

I'm a fan of the Ps1 trilogy, and I used to think the third was my favourite, but when I played them again recently on my PSP I realized that the 2nd was actually the best one. I also like the kart game from Ps1 and XS from GBA. That was the last good crash imo.

Around the Network
Slimebeast said:

I'm not a Playstaion gamer histrorically so I can't name games.

Sadly I was a PC gamer back then and couldn't afford multiple platforms. The PS1 came out in fall of 1995 when I had owned by first PC for half a year already. When I saw a Playstation at friends house I thought the graphics looked horrible. So pixelated and low res.

The Playstation really was perceived as the poor man's gaming device back then.

One man's trash is another's treasure. I loved Daggerfall and Mechwarrior, but the PS1 was a JRPG fans dream.  Favorite system ever.  

Currently Playing: N/A

Anime and Studying is life RN

1.Xenogears
2.Final Fantasy VII
3.Castlevania SOTN
4.Street Fighter Alpha 3
5.Parasite Eve

I liked Wild Arms, Persona, Resident Evil and other titles as well, but not top 5.

Currently Playing: N/A

Anime and Studying is life RN

Goodnightmoon said:
KazumaKiryu said:

You like Crash Bandicoot 2 ?!! Thats cool. You are a fan or you play only Crash B.2 ? = )

I'm a fan of the Ps1 trilogy, and I used to think the third was my favourite, but when I played them again recently on my PSP I realized that the 2nd was actually the best one. I also like the kart game from Ps1 and XS from GBA. That was the last good crash imo.

oh cool :) Crash is funny :D do you have interest in the Crash Bandicoot Remasters for PS4 ?

i forgot resident evil 3 !!! it was very cool in the ps1-time. its my number 5 or 6 then maybe.