By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - About Xbox 360, PS3, Wii, DS, PSP

1. Which system in ur opinion has the most games avaiable right now??

2. Which system do u see having the most games in the future??

i asked these questions because i feels as though....the wii sold because it was new and it had games and the Xbox 360 sold because it has tons of games....the reason the PS3 is failing now is because there isnt any games out for it....im about to tell u something i dont understand....

3. Publishers make games on systems that sell well----True or false

i believe that its true just for the simple fact....PS3 doesnt have any most have games right now....and i dont think anyone in there right mind would by a console for sole use for blu-ray movies and playing backwards PS2 games....and thats why there isnt any games avaiable....shouldnt developers take risks and just see if their game can push the system???

Around the Network

1. 360 2. Wii 3. True

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

I wouldn´t touch this topic with a 100 ft. pole..... make that a mile.

BenKenobi88 said:
1. 360 2. Wii 3. True

well good opinion but shouldnt developers take risks to make a game for the PS3??

1. DS

2. 360/Wii (not sure about it yet)

3. True

Currently Playing: Skies of Arcadia Legends (GC), Dragon Quest IV (DS)

Last Game beaten: The Rub Rabbits(DS)

Around the Network

1)DS 2)DS 3)True

El Duderino said:
I wouldn´t touch this topic with a 100 ft. pole..... make that a mile.

why...u say that im just posted so questions??

1 - PSP ds hell i dont know, all of them have way more then i could ever buy.  Why dont you find a offical list or something.

.2 - future as in its entire life or the next 6 months, the question is kinda open.

3 - publishers publish games at everything that can play them, evil EA is proof.

Blue3 said:

1 - PSP ds hell i dont know, all of them have way more then i could ever buy.  Why dont you find a offical list or something.

.2 - future as in its entire life or the next 6 months, the question is kinda open.

3 - publishers publish games at everything that can play them, evil EA is proof.

thank u...so its true then...even if a console is failing as xbox 360 in japan...its still has support and developers are still supporting it....

1. DS 2. DS 3. True and False: some do but some must have also made games for Gizmondo 4. Only when a sheep isn't available