By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PS4 Update 4.00 LIVE

malistix1985 said:
Mike_L said:

Those are some pretty sweet banners man

Feel free to use them :) I will be making more if your interested you can follow my twitter, its on the site! Thanks for the compliment :D I really love just making gaming related stuff

Thanks a lot

WoodenPints said:
The UI update looks great been long over due!

Indeed! Personally, there's not that much for me in 4.0 besides the neat UI changes like the quick menu displaying a game's unlocked trophies at the top.

Even though they aren't crucial, I'd like to see these 3 features being added soon.

1. Displaying of total time spent playing
2. Wishlisting and gifting in PS Store
3. European launch of PS Now, PS Vue, PS Movies and Crackle

Around the Network
Mike_L said:
WoodenPints said:
The UI update looks great been long over due!

Indeed! Personally, there's not that much for me in 4.0 besides the neat UI changes like the quick menu displaying a game's unlocked trophies at the top.

Even though they aren't crucial, I'd like to these 3 features being added soon.

Yea been able to see how much time I'vew spent in games on the Wii U and Xbox One is a great feature, Not really a high priority feature but would be fun to have.

Can you not add things to Wishlist through the console? I have 21 gvames on my wishlist (Aboit to be 20 when I buy SAO: Hollow Fragment for £3.99)  I've always used the PSN Store Browser as the store on console is horrible

WoodenPints said:
Mike_L said:

Even though they aren't crucial, I'd like to see these 3 features being added soon.

Yea been able to see how much time I'vew spent in games on the Wii U and Xbox One is a great feature, Not really a high priority feature but would be fun to have.

Can you not add things to Wishlist through the console? I have 21 gvames on my wishlist (Aboit to be 20 when I buy SAO: Hollow Fragment for £3.99)  I've always used the PSN Store Browser as the store on console is horrible

No not through the store on console.

Yeah you're right. The store on console is pretty bad but I still want it to have wishlisting!

Is there external HDD support anywhere on there?

VGChartz♥♥♥♥♥FOREVER

Xbone... the new "N" word   Apparently I troll MS now | Evidence | Evidence

Think the PS4 finally has everything in the OS i ever would or could have wanted it to have. Pity i dont get to see it till November

This may sound crazy, and probably never happen; but now all they need to do is fork in something that alows the PS4 run Android apps.

Around the Network
malistix1985 said:

Feel free to use them :) I will be making more if your interested you can follow my twitter, its on the site! Thanks for the compliment :D I really love just making gaming related stuff

How do you put these on the PS4?

The PS5 Exists. 

GribbleGrunger said:
malistix1985 said:

How do you put these on the PS4?

Check the topic Tmfwang made, he has a link in his signature, he also explains how to use them, I got warned for linking something to a different website so I cant link anything else :P

Twitter @CyberMalistix

It's LIVE folks.

The PS5 Exists. 

Grab it you dingleberries.

The PS5 Exists. 

Installing now :P

Send a Friend Request On PSN :P