By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Nintendo event at Gamestop expo...NX conspiracy??????????????

NX 55 36.67%

Nah 63 42.00%

it's another 3ds something edition 32 21.33%

Total:150

oh yes...

Been waiting soooooo long.

Around the Network

If you don't get emotionally involved in a relationship for fear of how painful a possible breakup is, you are gonna miss on all the happiness you could have in the meantime.

You are all young people, get hype!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NX! NX! NX! NX! NX! NX! NX!

“Simple minds have always confused great honesty with great rudeness.” - Sherlock Holmes, Elementary (2013).

"Did you guys expected some actual rational fact-based reasoning? ...you should already know I'm all about BS and fraudulence." - FunFan, VGchartz (2016)

This might actually be possible. After all, GameStop were the ones talking about NX a lot, and it's potential for giving a massive boost to hardware sales, not too long ago.

I'm not going to believe this is the NX until it's actually revealed. I would think Nintendo would want to reveal on their own event. It's probably just something 3DS related.

Wii U NNID:  CWegzz
3DS Friend Code:  4210-5277-5484
PSN:  Ronnoc4
Steam:  CWegz

7.8 too much hype for...GameStop Expo 2016

Around the Network
vivster said:
Announcing the Wii U Pro. With double the flash memory.

I predict that the Wii U will sell a total of 18 million units in its lifetime. 

The NX will be a 900p machine

As we wait, this vid somewhat seems fit:

“Simple minds have always confused great honesty with great rudeness.” - Sherlock Holmes, Elementary (2013).

"Did you guys expected some actual rational fact-based reasoning? ...you should already know I'm all about BS and fraudulence." - FunFan, VGchartz (2016)

Doubt the will be much other than a recap of what's already coming but we could hopefull get a date for the NX reveal.

vivster said:
Announcing the Wii U Pro. With double the flash memory.

"Prease understan"

Kevin twitter (CHECK OUT THE CAPITALIZED LETTERS):

"gamers. i have Nothing to eXplain. Now Everyone, Will you please Stop? unrelated, TOMORROW is just another day. kisses."