By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - What do you do for work? Or what are you studying?

I'm a physician assistant. Work in family medicine in a private practice with one other PA and one doc. In case no one knows what a PA is/does, in family med, PAs do the same thing as physicians.

Around the Network

I've been trying to find a part-time job for a while, but I've been an absolute failure at it. I just started my first year of university around a week ago. I haven't had much work yet, but being the anxiety ridden person that I am I have been uneasy ever since I started my first class.

Accountant (CPA) for a small accounting firm. Has its ups and downs but overall I enjoy what I do. Get a wide variety of types of work (audit, tax, consulting) as well as types of clients (manufacturing, construction, gambling) so it really keeps things interesting.

Worked for a much larger firm before (just started new job a couple weeks ago) and got less variety, which I didnt like as much.

Money can't buy happiness. Just video games, which make me happy.

Law student

I work for a family pizza place, and sometimes I work at a window factory.

But mostly I am a French major at University.

Around the Network

I currently work in the electronics department at Target, and I'm working on my Mechanical Engineering degree. I'll graduate in the spring of 2018 with my associates, hopefully start working as an engineering tech while I finish my bachelors. Then maybe go for my masters or get a degree in physics.

Bet with Adamblaziken:

I bet that on launch the Nintendo Switch will have no built in in-game voice chat. He bets that it will. The winner gets six months of avatar control over the other user.

Zoombael said:

still this...

i did that for a few years, now im a construction worker for water/sewer

When the herd loses its way, the shepard must kill the bull that leads them astray.

Slarvax said:
I've been a senior highschool student for 3 years now (no, I did not fail). Driving me crazy. Going to college in business next year... in September. I'm gonna lose my mind. Lend me your energy, adults of VGC!

I'm not an adult, but I have more energy than I know what to do with. So chanel my energy, and charge the Spirit Bomb, to blast away those teachers with the awesomenesss of your intilectual power.