By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - What games would u like to see recreated?

Mine would have to be FF7, just think of how it would look on the ps3

3DS FC: 4355-9313-6815

Around the Network

Damn, that's a new one.

Anyways i'd like Capcom to recreate Saturday Night Slammasters.  

Tag: Became a freaking mod and a complete douche, coincidentally, at the same time.

If FF VII would be remade on the PS3 this is how it will look like:

In game engine, though we all know it will never happen since its not doing too well in japan.

mM

Dizzy!

Silent Hill 1 is in desperate need of a remake. The story is great but those PS1 graphics while good for their time look extremely dated now. The game isn't as fun to play now and a lot of people won't know the story to the first Silent Hill.

Now Playing: Crysis 2

Last Finished: BulletStorm

Online IDs: PSN: computermaximus, XBL: computermaximus

Around the Network

Final Fantasy VII

Gamertag: KillswitchTris PSN ID: KsET665 Wii Friend Code: 8415 6393 6330 0940 (PM me if you add me)
Feel Free To Add Me Tag: LISMDK - Extremely bad taste in music

I would like to see some Rare games redone. Jet Force Gemini is one of my favorite games, i would love to play that again.

3DS FC: 4355-9313-6815

Super Mario World for the DS.

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089

Legend of Zelda : Ocarina of time remastered onto the wii with updated graphics new side quests and wii controls . Duck Hunt too of course .....

have to agree with brawl4life... would love to see OoT remastered with graphical updates and control updates with new material as well.

also i might be alone in this but FFVIII as well, i loved this game. oh and of course FFVII as well. when it was released i was a little too young to appreciate it fully

wii friend code: 3164-3458-9149-5470

PSN ID: youjiro87

360 Gamertag: PM me to find out!