By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Recore Launch Trailer

is this launching already?

the holiday season really suck up on me this year.

Around the Network

Looks really good.
This is gonna be a hit for Xbox, it has that Ratchet and Clank feeling to it.

Just without all the wacky humor.

That looked FANTASTIC.  I've been really excited for ReCore every since they showed it at E3 2015.

I REALLY hope Microsoft they actually advertise it, I mean come on it launches in just 11 days! Microsoft NEEDS more games like this to diversify their first party lineup. It would be an absolute shame for this to be a great new first party game and if it doesn't sell well because Microsoft didn't market it or something. 

One thing about ReCore i've noticed though is that in some cases, such as some screenshots i've seen, the game looks really beautiful and the graphics are great but then in other instances of the game it looks really bad. Like some of the textures in that trailer were really bad. I'm not complaining, it doesn't matter to me as long as the gameplay and story is good, but just something i've noticed. 

I just watched it, I love how it looks man, I can't wait!

Twitter @CyberMalistix

This game definitely has my interest. Reminds me of Ratchet & Clank. Hopefully it's a little more open than what we've seen, and the levels aren't too empty feeling.

Around the Network

From gameplay videos I have seen, this game doesnt look that good to me. Shooting seems pretty mediocre and platforming looks very slippery. Ofcourse its hard to judge from others playing it.

Also I think this game needs good reviews to sell well, because with 40$ and 11 days to go it isnt charting any online shops. Game isnt even top 150 in amazon and collectors edition is barely top 1000.

I think this game will end between 70-79 metascore.

Day 1 provided reviews are good

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

I'm a bit iffy about the gameplay but I already pre ordered it so hopefully it turns out good.

Captain_Yuri said:

If its an average of 7.5 or higher its an instant buy, else I will watch/read some of the reviews and see whats good/bad and decide if I would like it but so far the game looks interesting and fun, keeping my hopes up ^_^

Twitter @CyberMalistix

malistix1985 said:
Captain_Yuri said:

If its an average of 7.5 or higher its an instant buy, else I will watch/read some of the reviews and see whats good/bad and decide if I would like it but so far the game looks interesting and fun, keeping my hopes up ^_^

Same with me! This game looks fap worthy so far

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850