By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Best PS3 Deal in Australia?

Yo...

I'm an Australian looking to buy a PS3, so what do you think is the best deal available for the PS3 in Australia today? 

Around the Network

there arent many members on this site from Australia your best bet is just loook for deals online

Nintendo Network ID: Sherlock99

im in aus, i think theres a deal at EB u get Uncharted and ps3 for 700. That sounds alright 40gb only but ill keep a look out for you.

http://palgn.com.au/article.php?title=Australian+Gaming+Bargains+-+27%2F03%2F08&id=10864&sid=3af4a599c2583f4066583789376b6ca5

-Edited by mod

-re-edited by ssj12

Don't call out mods

starcraft - Playing Games = FUN, Talking about Games = SERIOUS

I don't think he asked for your infinite wisdom starcraft

Hi, i'm solojohlo and i'm pretty fucking awesome

Around the Network
solojohlo said:
I don't think he asked for your infinite wisdom starcraft

No he asked for the best deals currently available on PS3 purchases in Australia.  I gave him those deals, but pointed out that none of them are very good.  If you lived here and saw the gimped consoles and huge prices Sony offers us, you'd understand.

@ starcraft

solojohlo did have a point the whole first sentence.

But yes there is quiet alot of good deals for 360 not so sure about the wii

If your into serious games X360 is more for you. Wii is fore more casual games.

starcraft said:

First of all, the best deals are actually on the 360 and the Wii, as those consoles have good games.

However if you insist on being ripped off by Sony, I will assist you in being ripped off as little as possible by pointing you to this site:

http://palgn.com.au/article.php?title=Australian+Gaming+Bargains+-+27%2F03%2F08&id=10864&sid=3af4a599c2583f4066583789376b6ca5

You sure your an Aussie, you sound like a Richard Head.  What you on work for the dole scheme and can't afford a ps3.  Your the biggest ps3 hater on the site and sadly an Aussie :(

Unleash The Beast!  

End of 2011 Sales: Wii = 90mil, 360 = 61mil, PS3= 60mil

I currently attend UNSW and work two jobs;)
I think you'd struggle to find a post that indicated I'm a PS3 hater. But you would find plenty that indicate I will definitely have purchased a PS3 by the time Versus comes out.

Do you plan on buying an Xbox 360 finalsquall?