By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Things you can do to make POKEMON games more challenging

Ganoncrotch said:
Luke888 said:

Too Hardcore for me (I can only see 1 Pokéstop from my hose with the largest map possible D': )

1 Pokestop!! you spoiled bastard! There is literally some regions where it is 20-30 KM without a single Stop or spawn point, Pretty sure the head of Niantic suggested a great fix to it... Move to somewhere with Pokestops, thanks guy! suggest people move home to play a mobile phone game.

to be fair half the streets/90% of the houses in my city aren't even in the game for some reason :v

Around the Network
archer9234 said:
Ganoncrotch said:

Holy fucking shit Ash is literally the worst Pokemon trainer ever... Even at 10 most players of Pokemon games could accidentally catch a better team than he chooses to use.

Well, when Ash is in the League. He usually will use past caught characters. Along with his new ones.

But the Swellow... it's basicallly the Hoenn reskin of a pidgey lol

Also on topic - but dark, apologies in advance please take this with the humor it's intended as and sorry if offended!

Playing Pokemon Go in a wheelchair.

Why not check me out on youtube and help me on the way to 2k subs over at www.youtube.com/stormcloudlive

t3mporary_126 said:

Try using the Pokemon Ash did in the Hoenn season. See if you can do better than him.

Edit: Here's his Pokemon League team... Good luck!

No wonder he lost. 

Permadeath to every pokemon losing a fight.