By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - I LOVE my DS!

I Totally LOVE my DS!!!(!!!)...!... ... ! ...          NOT AT THE MOMENT!

And u know why?!... Cause it freaking Broke! AARGH!!!!

And i just got my freaking Pokémon game... (Yeah i know. It's pathetic) But im SO FREAKIN Pissed right now...

I just wanna train those little pokémonsters ;-(...   There the HATE story ends.

-2 days ago: I'm sure i saved that purchase-ticket somewhere... And i believe i'm still within the waranty period...

But I CAN'T FIND THE FREAKING RECITE!!!   WTF!    Do I have to buy a Freaking new one?! Hell NO!

-Then i found it... And me = Happy . And i noticed i still had 3 weeks in waranty time (Could you imagine how much people i'd have killed when THE WARANTY WOULD HAVE BEEN OFF!!!(!!!))

But now i made a complainmentletter and it's of to Nintendo Benelux... And im gonna get it back (They say 2 weeks, but i doubt it'll happen within a month)... For free (And they better give me my limited edition blue nintendogs DS back... Cause i don't want a freaking silver one (I have a DS PHAT, Yey... XD).

But now i can't play on my freaking DS and >I LOVE IT< = SARCASM...  / IM FREAKING PISSED OFFFFF!!!!! /

But there's light at the end of the tunnel: I can play StarCraft! Whoohoooew! (I'm gonna own you all in 3 vs 3 the Hunters gamei...)

Well... All in all it's not that interesting but i thought i'd just throw that in there... To show my thoughts... Cause the forum seems awkwardly repetitive (Noobs posting... What are your top 5 games... Why are PS3 sales bad etc... Will Wii or X360 be leader after 07 etc... I'm tired of those discussions)

But you know: Ds is coowl... And i miss it! So it shows ;-(... I WANNA HAVE MY DS BACK *CRY'S*...

THE NETHERLANDS

Around the Network

Wow, now that's some enthusiasm. And who'd've thought a guy with the name "StarcraftManiac" would like to play Starcraft?

He actually doesn't. It's a farce. He cursed the announcement of Starcraft II. He was secretly hoping for Diablo 3.

Wait ... that might've been me

glad your warranty is still active. Nintendo has some of the best customer support. i once called because if 2 little pixels and got a new one back asap gotta love it

I am WEEzY. You can suck my Nintendo loving BALLS!

MynameisGARY

I love mine toooo!!! i just got my DS 2 weeks ago when Pokemon Pearl was released...WOW!! im just waiting on the DS Internet Browser to come out June 4.......!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YESSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!

Around the Network

I love my DS as well and I love Poke training. Im really hardcore into too, complete with EV training, and worrying about IV's and natures.

For more on what these hidden stats are, please join the following forum:

http://www.smogon.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=43

A delayed game is good someday, a bad game is bad forever.

StarcraftManiac said:

I Totally LOVE my DS!!!(!!!)...!... ... ! ...          NOT AT THE MOMENT!

And u know why?!... Cause it freaking Broke! AARGH!!!!

And i just got my freaking Pokémon game... (Yeah i know. It's pathetic) But im SO FREAKIN Pissed right now...

I just wanna train those little pokémonsters ;-(...   There the HATE story ends.

-2 days ago: I'm sure i saved that purchase-ticket somewhere... And i believe i'm still within the waranty period...

But I CAN'T FIND THE FREAKING RECITE!!!   WTF!    Do I have to buy a Freaking new one?! Hell NO!

-Then i found it... And me = Happy . And i noticed i still had 3 weeks in waranty time (Can you imagine how many people I'd have killed if THE WARANTY HAD ENDED !!!(!!!))

But now i made a complainmentletter and it's of to Nintendo Benelux... And im gonna get it back (They say 2 weeks, but i doubt it'll happen within a month)... For free (And they better give me my limited edition blue nintendogs DS back... Cause i don't want a freaking silver one (I have a DS PHAT, Yey... XD).

But now i can't play on my freaking DS and >I LOVE IT< = SARCASM...  / IM FREAKING PISSED OFFFFF!!!!! /

But there's light at the end of the tunnel: I can play StarCraft! Whoohoooew! (I'm gonna own you all in 3 vs 3 the Hunters gamei...)

Well... All in all it's not that interesting but i thought i'd just throw that in there... To show my thoughts... Cause the forum seems awkwardly repetitive (Noobs posting... What are your top 5 games... Why are PS3 sales bad etc... Will Wii or X360 be leader after 07 etc... I'm tired of those discussions)

But you know: Ds is coowl... And i miss it! So it shows ;-(... I WANNA HAVE MY DS BACK *CRY'S*...

That's a classic line. hahahahaahahaha. You're funny, man.

The DS is the true everyone system. I think saying you hate the DS is like saying you hate cute puppy dogs (not a direct reference to Nintendogs by the way).

have had the ds for two weeks now. what a great item to go on trips with. Have to wait 10 minutes for the bus, or half an hour for the plane, just whip out the ds, and time flies by.