By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - When was the last time you played an arcade game?

Nearly a decade ago?

But i am sure it was a good old silent scope arcade machine.

Hunting Season is done...

Around the Network

16 years? I know I have but I don't even remember it.

yesterday on my neo geo aes tough

Slimebeast said:
Rafie said:

Yeah their cabinets look better than any other cabinets I've ever saw. Especially with the custom artwork and LED lights on the joystick/buttons and the bottom of the cabinet. As soon as I get my cabinet, I'm definitely posting pics. I had to save months for this and I still have a few paychecks to save before I'm done. Well, I forgot I have to shell out another 350 for them to ship it to me.

Remember there are some as cheap as 2700. The one I personally wanted just happened to cost that much. Yeah and I think you're right. That's damn near every game on MAME. I haven't heard any complaints about malfunctions or anything like that. Everyone that has done business with them was completely satisfied and adored their work. I believe they have done work for some celebrities as well.

Very good.

When will your cabinet arrive? You definitely have to post pic and tell about your impressions!

There's so many good Coin-op Arcades I loved back in the day and still play on MAME. They still hold up so well.

Well I still have to save a few more paychecks. At least it's under a thousand left now. Once that's done, they will make the preparations to send it. I gave them half up front so that they could start working on it. I'm stoked to see the finished product. I will definitely post pics.

PSN ID- RayCrocheron82

XBL Gamertag- RAFIE82

NNID- RAFIE82/ Friend Code: SW-6006-2580-8237

YouTube- Rafie Crocheron