By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Remasters Remasters Remasters. Your Top 3!

If you don't like remasters or just sick of them, please refrain from posting unless you have something constructive to say.

I for one have no problems with remasters, and it's my choice whether I buy them or not.  No one is making me.

But which remasters are you looking forward to?  The three I'm looking forward to are the Uncharted Collection, Skyrim, and Bioshock.

Edit: Let me please clarify that I'm referring to remasters that have been released and those announced.  Thanks.

Around the Network

Ideally? As in not necessarily announced, I'd love a remaster of Final Fantasy VIII, Haunting Grounds and... God Hand, perhaps.

As of announced/released right now, I'd love to get hold of Dead Rising 1, Resident Evil 5 and Gravity Rush.

I am looking for Shenmue 1-2 and Ni No Kuni remasters.

Sadly, they haven't yet been announced. :/

resi 4 and caladrius blaze all ps4

I really liked the God Of War collection on PS3. Struggling to think of a better one I've played atm. It was my introduction to the series as well.

- "If you have the heart of a true winner, you can always get more pissed off than some other asshole."

Around the Network

Really looking forward for FFXII Zodiac Age. It annoys me that it comes out until next year... thats like, what? 5 months away? Way too long. And the Skyrim HD cause reasons.

I would love a remaster (or remake) of FFVI, DQMonsters and the whole Suikoden series.

Looking forward to FF12, FF7, unannounced I would kill someone for an ME trilogy with all DLC included.

God of war collection,
The last of us remastered,
Gta V remastered,

Honorary mention to:
uncharted collection,
God of war 3 remastered,
Ratchet and clank remastered (more of a remake) ,
And in future cod4 remastered.

Wright said:

Ideally? As in not necessarily announced, I'd love a remaster of Final Fantasy VIII, Haunting Grounds and... God Hand, perhaps.

As of announced/released right now, I'd love to get hold of Dead Rising 1, Resident Evil 5 and Gravity Rush.

Good point.  I meant to clarify that of remasters in reality and announced.  Thanks.

The last of us
Valkyria chronicles
Final fantasy X
Uncharted collection
I picked 4 because I can't really decide what's would be my top 3

PSN ID: Stokesy 

Add me if you want but let me know youre from this website