By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - VGChartz WARHAWK bi-weekly league.

Those were some pretty great games. Thanks for hosting dogs. It was pretty hilarious on that first CTF match, when you dogs got in a warhawk and blew up when you took off. What happened?

Around the Network

When incompetence, rushing to help Skip and a Warhawk with 10% health combine, accidents happen! :) EDIT: I hit a tree when I used the boosters too soon after take off.

Oh yeah before I forget. Thanks for playing leo.

I know you can read this.

Yes, thanks for playing. Same goes for your friend.

@Slums, when it comes to Warhawks I'm not sure I'll ever be able to catch up XD Your too damn good at killing XD

I feel ya Canada, I was off the ball so many times xD I think I naded myself a good 5-10 times -_-; Ahh well though :D it was fun none the less ^^

@Dogs, Damn your tank! You sniped me twice :D Your "lack" of skillz in the air as you put it are outmatched 10 fold in that damn tank XD

From 0 to KICKASS in .stupid seconds.

Around the Network

I agree chrono dogs ain't just good at shooting down warhawks he mauled me in tank vs tank battles today. As soon as I see him I start reversing he likes to get in close and use it to knock your tanks line of fire off and before you know it he has hit you twice before you can target him again.

Had fun again...did OK again..and then I saw "Dog Fight" and was like OMG NO.

I got 4 quick points in that...and then spent the next 17 minutes getting torn to pieces as I expected...

@dogs...you totally owned my when we were the only 2 people in the first DM..I counted 6 kills in a row..then thankfully others joined!!

PSN: TheGodofWine (Warhawk / R2 / MotorStorm PR)

AND

PSN: Skigazzi (for KZ2 and future games)

Dogs Rule said:
Who's jeep did I jump over 4 times in a row on the first level? Kasillas, I think. That had me laughing my ass off. :)

Yes, that was me. Thank you very much for laughing at me and letting everyone know about it......you bastard. *shuts door and cries* j/k had fun everyone, good times. B)

VGCHARTZ PRESENTS:

BI-WEEKLY LEAGUE
All VGCharterz welcome!!!
PSN: Al_Kickurass, Official Warhawk League Thread!!!-> http://vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=21937

Saw you in that game tonight Dawve.

Prior to that I actually tried to get into the game you were in, but my rank was too high so couldn't.

Had a brief but enjoyable session.

PSN - hanafuda

I saw you hanafuda but I was trying to play in any game I could. My PSN kept on crashing and throwing me out of games.