By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - VGChartz WARHAWK bi-weekly league.

great game everyone. Thanks for hosting dogs.

I really sucked today. I'm getting a bit rusty.

Dogs your a very good warhawk tank sniper. 

Around the Network

Good games guys! There were several very exciting rounds. I shot down a ton of Warhawks with a tank. Each of those give me such satisfaction. :)

Who's jeep did I jump over 4 times in a row on the first level? Kasillas, I think. That had me laughing my ass off. :)

I'll be back hosting in 2 weeks. Have a good next Saturday!

Great game everyone. Thanks for hosting dogs .

Sorry about the mad destroying your tank attempt but was sure I had just killed you for the other team, I just saw the name and went for it.

I sucked tonight had been trying bad company all day and couldn't switch back to the warhawk controls.

I kept getting confused as to who I was fighting too, but instead of shooting 3 tank shells I would hesitate. :P I was switching to whatever side has the least flags.

Chrono almost beat me in that Dogfight, very close. It's a shame we lost that CTF in Archipelago. That match was fun.

Around the Network

@dogs i thought only skip and myself were on the team so was just blasting away at everything else. I repaired the tank didn't I.

CTF on archipelago was a blast. At one point we had gathered 3 tanks to attack the base with and all went up in smoke from 1 missle. It was good to see you back ameratsu.

I was only kidding, Dawve. That's what the ":P" was for. I can understand how you would be shooting at all non-skip targets of opportunity. It makes sense. Thanks for fixing my tanks. :) EDIT: Being a part of a tank convoy is always fun. Of course it does leave you vulnerable to cameltoe missles.

I was only joking as well dogs.

Cameltow missle? Oh, I see now. Nevermind.