By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - VGChartz WARHAWK bi-weekly league.

Fine debut for an air knifing noob, G--ofWine! :) Warhawk is indeed a game filled with funny moments.

Around the Network

I thought you had an excellent debut GodofWine. I wish I had debuted like that. I got slaughtered completely for most of my first games with the league. The shame of ending a death match with only 2 kills what felt like hundreads of deaths still burns.

Although if I am killed by skip or slums I just except it, sometimes you just have to marvel at the skill of others.

Some good games again tonight Kas . I cant believe you got me back for my tank switching. That tow missle hit just after my rpg had locked on and I thought I had a kill Lol.

dawve24 said:
Some good games again tonight Kas . I cant believe you got me back for my tank switching. That row missle hit just after my rpg had locked on and I thought I had a kill Lol.

Yup, payback's a bitch. :)

VGCHARTZ PRESENTS:

BI-WEEKLY LEAGUE
All VGCharterz welcome!!!
PSN: Al_Kickurass, Official Warhawk League Thread!!!-> http://vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=21937

Kas it sure is. I was lol after you got me sure you were sitting there with a big smug grin.

Around the Network
dawve24 said:
I thought you had an excellent debut GodofWine.

Thanks...if 'djchuy' hadn't managed to kill me everytime I SWORE I was gonna kill him, id have been even better...my air knifing skills were put on display a few times though! :)

PSN: TheGodofWine (Warhawk / R2 / MotorStorm PR)

AND

PSN: Skigazzi (for KZ2 and future games)

@GodofWine

I have the exzact same problems with Mirson myself mate. He is damn good on the ground. I always seem to come of worst when I run into him.

Mirson is djchuy, BTW.

We learn a little with every death from a skilled player. You and I have improved immensely, Dawve, for instance. It's all that dying we do. ;)

I agree with you dogs. :)

I think the both of us have improved immensely. As stated in a deathmatch I once totalled 2 kills. Now I may not be anywhere near the best player we have but I at least think I can hold my own now. Even against the best of our players I am confident I will get a few kills now. I had only played for a few hours when we first started and would have been better of just laying on the ground. There was more chance of someone killing themselves falling over me, than by anything I did to them.

damnit damnit damnit >

From 0 to KICKASS in .stupid seconds.