By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - VGChartz WARHAWK bi-weekly league.

Are we playing on saturday folks.

Around the Network

There's such a thing as an ranked servers that can accommodate us? I haven't searched for a game on my own, so I seriously don't know. (I always search for a buddy to join.)

Dawve24 said:
"EDIT: Dogs maybe you should just host on the official weeks and let us use an empty server for the rest. Then you could have all the time you need. I dont like the thought we are preventing you doing somthing you want to do."

Playing the games is what I want to do, but knowing that I can't start anything that takes more than 1 hour after 2:30pm because if it takes longer longer than I plan does preoccupy me a little. Like the time I was in the woods and found that the normal way to finish my path was flooded, so I had to backtrack running. :) I just wish I had a back-up plan (host) so I can afford to be late without making people wonder where the server is.

Don't get me wrong, I would still be there for over 75% of the game I'm not hosting since I love playing with you guys. I would just be a little less stressed about getting there.

Occasionally starting soon after supper, would also alleviate it, but does it cause an alienation of Europeans?

Yeah Dogs there is always a few ranked servers sitting empty or with very few people in them. we could jump into one of them when we need to. As long as we get one person to do it the rest should be able to follow as I think between us most people are covered on the PSN friends list. The only thing we cant do is set up the list of games or maps.

I will be on later tonight anyone playing jump in.

Do any servers offer a variety of game modes that they cycle through, or do they offer the same game modes and cycle the maps?

Theres official servers that change game modes, I believe there called "Variety" or "Mixed".

VGCHARTZ PRESENTS:

BI-WEEKLY LEAGUE
All VGCharterz welcome!!!
PSN: Al_Kickurass, Official Warhawk League Thread!!!-> http://vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=21937
Around the Network

Kas is correct there are servers that change game modes. We will if we use them have to ensure that the server doesnt use BM or OD. EDIT: If we are playing this saturday dogs do you want us to use a server. It is an unofficial game and you can join us when you get home. Also what time is a little after supper for you Dogs.

I'm actually in the US, EST, not in the UK.

I can confirm now that I have bought the Broken Mirror.

So who is playing this saturday.

FilaBrasileiro said:
I'm actually in the US, EST, not in the UK.

I went by your profile

@Mirson

Good to hear. :)

The roster has been updated with Fila and Mirson's information.