By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - VGChartz WARHAWK bi-weekly league.

I searched the used database for some reason and found it. I always wondered why you were dawve24 here and dawve30 on the PSN, since there's no way you've been a member of VGC since you were 24.

EDIT: He only had 7 profile views when I found him.

Around the Network

No the 24 came from creating a unique id on my isp. dawve wouldnt work as a fair few scots shorten David to dawve pronounced DAW-V and 24 was my age at that time. Although I don't mind dave.

The more players, the better.

PSN - hanafuda

Hanafuda on official games we usually have more players than the game you took part in.

I agree we should go non map pack and maybe use the last game for those who have the maps.

Or every few weeks on an unofficial week we could organise a map pack only game. With reminders only sent to those with the packs.

dogs dogs dogs finish on warhawk and still have 2 check this before you quit. Hey kasillas I saw you in the game tonight.

Around the Network
dawve24 said:
dogs dogs dogs finish on warhawk and still have 2 check this before you quit. Hey kasillas I saw you in the game tonight.

What do you mean? Anytime I'm on the internet, I check this thread. When switching games, I check the thread, Sometimes I check it on my PSP while playing another game. The league gives me great pleasure, so I like to know what is going on with it. :)

it looks like you we just go with the maps you decide dogs. as no one else seems to have an opinion.

I'll spend some time some day doing offline multiplayer alone to see what map layouts work for different game modes with BM and OD.

dawve24 said:

Yeah, since I bought BM I've been playing TONS of Warhawk lately in the Expert CTF servers and the (BM) CTF servers. (Im no expert but I like playing with teamkilling ON for some reason) @Dawve&Dogs: I really only play large maps so I really cant give any input on which medium/small maps would be good for the league. I'll go into small map servers right now and see if I stumble on any good small maps . welcome to page 18 :)

VGCHARTZ PRESENTS:

BI-WEEKLY LEAGUE
All VGCharterz welcome!!!
PSN: Al_Kickurass, Official Warhawk League Thread!!!-> http://vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=21937

I'll keep an eye out for you when I play Warhawk, Kas. I tried to join your server, when I went in with Dawve, but it said you were offline, even though the XMB begged to differ.