By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - VGChartz WARHAWK bi-weekly league.

We had a mystery guest. WHEN!

Good to see you hanafuda. I am just a target in a warhawk.

Around the Network

Shhh, its Mystery guest, Shhh. ;)

I don't know who you are talking about, but there is no such thing as being banned from the warhawk roster. ;)

What guest I saw no guest.

Good stuff.

My performance wasnt too bad for 7am on a Sunday!

Was I the only person on the red team in that dogfight?!

PSN - hanafuda

No, I was contribiting to the deaths on the red team. More then my fair share, thank you very much! Distracting the other team so you could kill them. ;)

Around the Network

What the hell? I never even pressed the post button. Sorry for the meaning less post.

Thanks again guys :D Hey Hanafuda :P Some good shoot me downs :P Bow sorry about the frag deaths - but you got me back good :P Cya all next Sunday :D

Unleash The Beast!  

End of 2011 Sales: Wii = 90mil, 360 = 61mil, PS3= 60mil

I was on the red team hanafuda but cant fly warhawks. I thank you for making our team look respectable. Kas you are 1 mean player in a deathmatch.

Those were great games everyone. =)

@Dogs, when I finished downloading I got to jump in for the last minute of the Broken Mirror match so I got to see a tiny bit of it. When I get home later tonight Im gonna jump in to one of BM's public servers, cant wait to try it out!

VGCHARTZ PRESENTS:

BI-WEEKLY LEAGUE
All VGCharterz welcome!!!
PSN: Al_Kickurass, Official Warhawk League Thread!!!-> http://vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=21937
dawve24 said:
I was on the red team hanafuda but cant fly warhawks. I thank you for making our team look respectable. Kas you are 1 mean player in a deathmatch.

Thanks, I call my technique "running around in circles like I know what Im doing" :P

VGCHARTZ PRESENTS:

BI-WEEKLY LEAGUE
All VGCharterz welcome!!!
PSN: Al_Kickurass, Official Warhawk League Thread!!!-> http://vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=21937