By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - VGChartz WARHAWK bi-weekly league.

@GodofWine there will be plenty of other games for you to take part in.

Around the Network

Ahhh see I think Omega Dawn makes for some INSANE dog-fight matches :D I also like that the jeep is infinitely useful. ;)

You are SOOOO right about Broken Mirror, I've had so many absolutely insane matches on that stage, it's easily becoming my favorite, it works out well for most of the game types. Not so much for CTF in my opinion though. I'm a MASSIVE zone's fanatic though so that's swaying my opinion :D

From 0 to KICKASS in .stupid seconds.

dawve24 said:
@GodofWine there will be plenty of other games for you to take part in.

I sure hope. :)

We need to start planning for the 14th of June. I have my 10 year high school reunion that day, so I won't be able to be there. I could do a dedicated host, find another host for that day, or the league can take a break that week (since its also MGS's first weekend). Just make sure that y'all come back now. ya hear?

Ohhh yeah, if it's MGS weekend were gonna have to break :D I'm not missing that for anything >: )

From 0 to KICKASS in .stupid seconds.

No my addiction to being a target in the saturday warhawk league cannot be broken. I suppose I could always go out and start a few fires instead.

HaHaHa.

Around the Network

I just purchased the maps. I will hold off on playing them before our regularly scheduled game. So I will need suggestions as to how to include them into our rotation. What game mode to use and such, though I would prefer to not cut down map sizes?

both maps are huge so if you want to keep the maps full size I suggest deathmatch/team deathmatch. Zones would also work but there would be very little player vs player interaction.

I haven't played any of the smaller layouts of those two maps so I can't give suggestions on their implementation.

If my spring semester exams don't come within a week of the saturday that you are busy I could potentially host. I doubt my mgs4 preorder will arrive before saturday unless amazon ships prior to the release date. The main problem is that I can only host eight. though that might not matter as their may not be any available players anyway.

Ohh and if theres a game this saturday i will be playing in it. 

@ dogs surely we can only use the new maps if we are sure every player who is going to play has them.

@Dawve
I would do that, but Kasillas and Mirson only have Omega dawn, so they would have to sit one out every other game. And they are loyal leaguers.

@Skip
I'm in the same Amazon boat as you and I highly doubt they will ship early.

@dogs we cant have kassilas and mirson missing. I will send out reminders either tonight or early tomorrow . I will miss you out dogs as I dont think you need one.