By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - VGChartz WARHAWK bi-weekly league.

LOL Dog's rule xD yeah it's tough love, but love none the less :3

I'm looking forward to seeing what we can do with some of these game modes ^^ You guys are a blast to play with :D Some of you are too damn good in those warhawks though -_-;

From 0 to KICKASS in .stupid seconds.

Around the Network

just confirming that i'll be playing on saturday. i'm always up for a good battle.  for some reason it's more fun to kill fellow vgcharterz

Oh well skip is playing bring on the missle rain.

Only joking.

dawve24 said:
Oh well skip is playing bring on the missle rain.

Only joking.

LOL nice 1 skip.

Around the Network

doesn't it piss you off when people change their avatars? you're like "who the f*** is that?" then you realise who it is and ignore it anyway!

i'll try and be there this sat, i keep missing the official games, i think my girlfriend knows... she keeps arranging things for saturday night. she needs to learn, someone gotta tell her thats she's getting in the way of my Mother F*cking Warhark time!

anyone want to? i'm not going to risk it... i like having sex, don't want to lose that priviledge!.

she says she's busy... i think i'll be there!

Atari 2600, Sega Mega Drive, Game Boy, Game Boy Advanced, N64, Playstation, Xbox, PSP Phat, PSP 3000, and PS3 60gb (upgraded to 320gb), NDS

Linux Ubuntu user

Favourite game: Killzone 3

I'll be there this Saturday.

VGCHARTZ PRESENTS:

BI-WEEKLY LEAGUE
All VGCharterz welcome!!!
PSN: Al_Kickurass, Official Warhawk League Thread!!!-> http://vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=21937

An Aussies getting up for a game on Sunday morning?

Unleash The Beast!  

End of 2011 Sales: Wii = 90mil, 360 = 61mil, PS3= 60mil

@dogs can u change the start time for the uk. We are on BST for the summer so we start at 9pm not 8pm.

thank you.

Updated :)

I had to noticed you mention it before by saying "@dogs and skip" when replying to skip and I did not know what you meant then. Sorry.