By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - VGChartz WARHAWK bi-weekly league.

Cheers dogs i'll send out reminders to those on my list.

Who else is playing on saturday.

Go on put GTA IV down for a couple of hours.

Around the Network
dawve24 said:
Cheers dogs i'll send out reminders to those on my list.

Who else is playing on saturday.

Go on put GTA IV down for a couple of hours.

It won't be easy to put down GTA, but I will. :)

It will be me and u then dogs maybe if I hide for the whole match I'll get out without dying to much for a change.

I certainly hope it will be more than just the two of us. The league prospered last week in spite of MGO and that was an unofficial game.

I'm pretty sure the super regulars (don't like to name anyone) will show up.

It's only Wednesday so confirmations should start soon enough.

I'm so disappointed of myself. I had Warhawk, got mad because I was getting raped in it and took it back. I went over my friends house the other day and played it. I truly loved the game again. I got easily addicted.

Halo 3 was my primary online game, and now that Metal Gear Online Beta has been released. Halo 3 is currently sitting in the dust or should I say closet right now...lol

Now I need two online multiplayer games and Warhawk is about to fit the bill for me.

Give me till next week guys I will have this game!!!!

Sorry for being a traitor

Around the Network

I agree we will probably get most of the regulars also there is still a few people coming forward every week who want to join in. But we are starting to push the limit of the server size u can host. Has any1 else came forward who is willing to host when we need a second game. It is going to be needed at some point.

LOL it's ok ecurb :D We still love you ^_^

Put me down for Saturday :D I will try my best to make it ^_^ (man I better be up by then -_-; )

From 0 to KICKASS in .stupid seconds.

See u in a week ecurbj. Welcome back.

It's a game that you need to stick with for a little bit to not get killed in. The trick is to laugh it off when you get killed.

Hope to see you back ecurbj, since it was the game to initiate you to Warhawk that gave birth to the league.

We don't see you as a traitor and look forward to welcoming your with open arms, and then soon afterwards a wrench to the head, a binocular air strike or a tank mortar, but that's how we treat all Warhawkers. ;)

EDIT @Dawve24

Yes, someone has come forward that can host 24.

*cries*

There is the love I was missing....Thanks guys...

I will be buying Warhawk next Thursday.

I hope you guys don't punish (or rape me...lol) me to much when I get on again....lol