By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - VGChartz WARHAWK bi-weekly league.

Mirson said:
It was some pretty great games we had. The server got full for the first time. Flow would always snipe me at the worst times possible. And yeah, switching the map or layout we currently use for zones would be better.

I had the same "problem" with Flow. If he just waited an extra second to pull his trigger, I could have killed someone else. He could have his kill right after and I would not have minded getting killed. (not that I do mind getting killed, since I got a good laugh our of it.)

The maps are in a constant state of tweeking.

What is up with Warhawkers changing their avatar today (Mirson and Scruff)?!

Around the Network

I like the flak guns for defending bases in CTF. They can destroy tanks and jeeps in no time.

We are going to start struggling for space on the server. We are getting more and more regular players every week, for both official and unofficial games.

Dogs Rule said:
Mirson said:
It was some pretty great games we had. The server got full for the first time. Flow would always snipe me at the worst times possible. And yeah, switching the map or layout we currently use for zones would be better.

I had the same "problem" with Flow. If he just waited an extra second to pull his trigger, I could have killed someone else. He could have his kill right after and I would not have minded getting killed. (not that I do mind getting killed, since I got a good laugh our of it.)

The maps are in a constant state of tweeking.

What is up with Warhawkers changing their avatar today (Mirson and Scruff)?!

Yeah, I was using the binoculars, so he had an easy target since I had to stay still.

I left something on your wall. I recently bought the game (Persona 3 FES), and I'm in love with it.

Could someone add me to their friends list so that I can get a reminder please?

PSN name is the same as my username here.

Thanks.

PSN - hanafuda

Around the Network

Well, I sort of forgot to send out reminders this week anyways, so you did not miss out on one. :(

Can someone please add him, please? Same with Ultraslick. (I am out of room on my list)

i'll add him, Im online now :)

VGCHARTZ PRESENTS:

BI-WEEKLY LEAGUE
All VGCharterz welcome!!!
PSN: Al_Kickurass, Official Warhawk League Thread!!!-> http://vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=21937

@Hanafuda

Your friends list is full =((((((

VGCHARTZ PRESENTS:

BI-WEEKLY LEAGUE
PSN: Al_Kickurass, Official Warhawk League Thread!!!-> http://vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=21937
kasillas88 said:
@Hanafuda

Your friends list is full =((((((

Funniest post I've read today, my friend. :) I love the irony of it. Thanks Kas. :)

^ Mustve been a slow day if that made you laugh, lol. EDIT: UltraslicK friend invite sent

VGCHARTZ PRESENTS:

BI-WEEKLY LEAGUE