By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - VGChartz WARHAWK bi-weekly league.

Maybe we should contact him and point him here.

Around the Network

I do not care! LOL. The MGO beta will have to be put on hold because starting at 4 on the next official Saturday I am with the Warhawk league. There will be other times for me to play MGO and GTA4. Count me in because I enjoy having good old fun gaming matches with you all.

RocketPig you should get in there with us man!

Whoever Bowties is I have to say you kept giving me a run for my money last time. We battled it out every game. Too many times I saw your name after being killed. Very good skills my friend.

PLAYSTATON NETWORK: BLOODLINEZ

Thanks for the attitude of putting MGO aside! :) Just for the confirmed, we should have enough for a decent game. Worse to worse, we could play deathmatches so no one is penalised for having a smaller team. (since having one less player when its 8vs7 isn't as bad as when its 3 on 2)

@BLOODLINEZ:

Dogs rule = Bowties :P

@Bowties

GRRRRRRR!

Hehe. You are good man.

PLAYSTATON NETWORK: BLOODLINEZ

I assumed it was notoriously known that I was Bowties.

Anyways, I've never been called good at Warhawk before. Thanks. I always enjoy playing it because getting killed generally gives me as big a laugh as killing, so I never bothered to try to be good. Maybe playing in the league is helping me improve. I know I've seen a lot of improvement in the regulars who did not start off as champions. :)

Around the Network

I should have the game tonight. I'll try to get some time in before the wife gets home.

My PSN is Rocketpig76. Everyone add me. My friends list is pathetic. I'm Pacific Time here in the US, BTW.

Or check out my new webcomic: http://selfcentent.com/

dawve24 said:
Welome to the game rocketpig. Hope u enjoy it. Dont worry if u find yourself dying quite often at the start.

You don't have to worry about that. I used to be a competitive player in CS back in the day. No game has a more brutal learning curve than CS on a competitive server.

Or check out my new webcomic: http://selfcentent.com/

Welcome aboard rocket pig.

You've been added to the league's roster. Welcome to the league. There will be a game this Saturday starting at around 4PM EDT (1PM PDT).

Oh damn Rocket joined, I HAVE to get on with you guys XD This sucks!!! Stupid ass internet :D Who sets the server up? Or do we just play on a Sony server?

From 0 to KICKASS in .stupid seconds.