By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - VGChartz WARHAWK bi-weekly league.

DOUBLE POST!!!

Grabbed broken mirror first thing today, the glacier map is awesome, and the
APC is a freakin fortress.

We'll miss you George.

PSN:Puzzleface

XBL:XpuzzlefaceX

My friends call me Hadoken because I'm down-right fierce

Around the Network
Domo-Kun said:

I have to agree with you.  The map is pretty sweet.  Spawning from the vehicles is a nice touch.  I grabbed the combo pack for 11.99 because it was such a deal.  It is really nice to be up to date with the Warhawk packs.

PLAYSTATON NETWORK: BLOODLINEZ

sadly i will not be able to make it.  My inorganic chem prof got in a car accident on the day of our exam.  thus it has been rescheduled for saturday afternoon with a replacement prof.

im in this week

The glacier map is very good and the APC makes large scale CTF flag games very different. Get the APC into the flag base and the shield up and u can swamp a base with respawned units in no time.

Around the Network
BLOODLINEZ said:
Domo-Kun said:

I have to agree with you. The map is pretty sweet. Spawning from the vehicles is a nice touch. I grabbed the combo pack for 11.99 because it was such a deal. It is really nice to be up to date with the Warhawk packs.

You can get them both for $11.99? I might have to see if I can get them somehow then...

Domo-Kun said:
I'll be there.

Does anybody mind if I have a clan member of mine join us?

Sure, no problem about your clansman, I might just have one drop buy as well. In the unlikely event that we get filled up AND SOMEONE PSN's me to say they don't have room, the non-VGCharterz will be asked to leave. I just unexpectedly bought GT5 Prologue with DualShock3 using that deal that was mentiioned in another thread (40$ savings), so the Map Packs will have to wait another few days. I plan to have an officially map-pack unofficial games when I do. :)

insomniac17 said:
BLOODLINEZ said:
Domo-Kun said:

I have to agree with you. The map is pretty sweet. Spawning from the vehicles is a nice touch. I grabbed the combo pack for 11.99 because it was such a deal. It is really nice to be up to date with the Warhawk packs.

You can get them both for $11.99? I might have to see if I can get them somehow then...

That is how it was for me when I bought them the morning it went up.  From what I remember it is still up for that offer here at the American store. 

Count me in for tomorrow for sure.  It is going to be a blast.  

PLAYSTATON NETWORK: BLOODLINEZ

Colud the games get pushed ahead an hour? I'm on the east coast and I don't get off work until 5pm.

I just saw that Warhawk pack bundle. I knew I should've waited for it.

Also, how long will we be playing?