By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - VGChartz WARHAWK bi-weekly league.

I hope they will. I will send those 8 on my friends list a reminder which asks them to send a message to theirs.

Thanks for confirming, Dawve24. :)

Around the Network

I'll travel to the middle of nowhere on this saturday. Still, i can take my ps3.

I'll ask in nearby lan houses if i can take the ps3 there and play for one or two hours. That's why they are there for anyway, get paid for me using their internet, just in a different way :)

Flow -"The important is to pwn other ppl"

I still only have 3 people on my reminder list, if anyone wants a reminder get in touch. @flow hope u make it mate ground fights with you are fun.

Just a heads up, update 1.31 is up for download.

yeah i got it 2day just a minor update.

Around the Network

Who here doesnt have many PsN friends from the league? I have about 5 from the league but I have room for 10 more if needed (I currently have 40 and I hear 50 is the limit).

VGCHARTZ PRESENTS:

BI-WEEKLY LEAGUE
All VGCharterz welcome!!!
PSN: Al_Kickurass, Official Warhawk League Thread!!!-> http://vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=21937

As stated I have 3 and room for many more. My gf would like 2 play this weak on split screen if no 1 minds and doesnt steal a place from another regular.

kasillas88 said:
Who here doesnt have many PsN friends from the league? I have about 5 from the league but I have room for 10 more if needed (I currently have 40 and I hear 50 is the limit).

Heck man I only have one person on my friend list total. That person is my older brother who lives a good distance away. The reason for this is because I do not own many online PS3 games. Anyone is more than welcome to add me.

PLAYSTATON NETWORK: BLOODLINEZ

Got broken mirror 2day did any1 else get it.

dawve24 said:
As stated I have 3 and room for many more. My gf would like 2 play this weak on split screen if no 1 minds and doesnt steal a place from another regular.

As far as i know there is no problem with that. In fact it's encouraged, depending of course of the ammount of people that is playing.

Flow -"The important is to pwn other ppl"