By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - VGChartz WARHAWK bi-weekly league.

Yes, definitely a good game.

During the archipelagos CTF I shot down 12 Warhawks with my tank. Mostly Yubitme. The same strategy did not pan out as well for the Destroyed Capital CTF because of the trees blocking my shots and the ability for planes to fly under the playing field.

Around the Network

I had a terrible night at shooting down warhawks (usually my main passtime in the game). I got slums once on destroyed capital when he was trying to kill skip who had the flag. I came round the corner with the rpg and got lucky.

There is a thread up with someone wanting people's thoughts on warhawk. Go and have your say. EDIT: The thread was in gaming discussions page1 earlier.

Ok guys there is another thread up in gaming discussions. The person cannot play as update 1.3 will not install. If anyone has any ideas please help him.

I'm going to get the booster pack bundle today. Yay me.

Consoles owned: 80GB PS3 w/bc, PS3 Slim 120gb
PSN: Yubitme        

Sweet, Yubitme. :) I'll update the roster right now. :)

Around the Network

Nice 1 yubitme.

Update for my clan on GGL. We currently have 15 wins and 1 loss. We are in 20th place, which would get us into the tourney. We would also get the Ceremonial blade for making the top 32. Here is the results from our last match:

That is pretty sweet Slum, it's good that you convinced your clan leader to join. Is your clansman THAT_GUY_2 this

That Guy ? I didn't think so.

Anyways, if there are enough confirmations, we'll have a match this weekend. So we can help Yubitme start getting his Map pack money's worth.

@slums

nice going mate and thanks for the update.

I will be playing this saturday if we have a game. SSBB is out in the UK on friday but will put it down for some warhawk.

If we have a game Saturday I will be there.

Consoles owned: 80GB PS3 w/bc, PS3 Slim 120gb
PSN: Yubitme