By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - VGChartz WARHAWK bi-weekly league.

God dammit dogs XD I was semi-working/slacking off, then you had to go and link me to a wikipedia article XD I read the section on monokini's then was like, well crap now I'm curious... I ended up killing a good portion of work time tabbing over to a goddamn article on bikini's XD

From 0 to KICKASS in .stupid seconds.

Around the Network
ChronotriggerJM said:
God dammit dogs XD I was semi-working/slacking off, then you had to go and link me to a wikipedia article XD I read the section on monokini's then was like, well crap now I'm curious... I ended up killing a good portion of work time tabbing over to a goddamn article on bikini's XD

Now you'll be able to chat a girl up about the history of bikinis as you work on getting her out of hers. :)

I'm pretty sure I will make it this week. I'm looking forward to getting killed.

Consoles owned: 80GB PS3 w/bc, PS3 Slim 120gb
PSN: Yubitme        

@Yubitme

Good to have you with us mate.

Ah so you went to a HS reunion. Thats why we had a week off from the league; I thought it was for MGS4.

I'll be there this Saturday as well.

Around the Network

Good to hear, Mirson. :)

Yeah, 10 years already since HS. Anyonce could have deceided to host in my place, but we figured that with the release on MGS, why not just take a quick break.Hopefully most come back.

I will most likely be participating this saturday, but cannot confirm (spring term final exams mon-wed).  I would say 75% chance that I'll be playing which all depends on my confidence level.

I dont know if removing the sticky is entirely neccessary as metal gear mondays stickie will be removed since mgs4 has already been released.  The mgs4 spoiler sticky will also be removed eventually.  This would leave only five stickys (including us) on the sony board.

Wenlan got in touch today to say he will be playing this weekend.

I should be there

VGCHARTZ PRESENTS:

BI-WEEKLY LEAGUE
All VGCharterz welcome!!!
PSN: Al_Kickurass, Official Warhawk League Thread!!!-> http://vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=21937

Nice 1 Kas.

Looks like we could have a good turn out. Now I have to get some practice and stop playing MGO.