By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - VGChartz WARHAWK bi-weekly league.

I like MGO alot. Different from warhawk but is still good. The part you get with MGS4 is only a starter pack. With more content coming for download later.

Around the Network
dawve24 said:
I like MGO alot. Different from warhawk but is still good. The part you get with MGS4 is only a starter pack. With more content coming for download later.

But will starter pack only people still be able to play once the money grab starts?

When I do get around to creating an account, be on the lookout for me. I'll be Rocketpig76 ;) (since he is Gamer_id_roxors (close enough). Oh wait, it is region locked so I can't play with you. :(

I'm in that boat as well dog's :P I wish I could just use my PSN XD But I can't have everything spoon fed :3 (unless were playing warhawks, which is just badass ^_~ ) Although I'm not sure if I can make it this saturday :( I have a huge pool-party/bbq planned for around 75-100 people to help manage XD

From 0 to KICKASS in .stupid seconds.

I think the starter pack people will always be able to play the 4 original levels. Its how much they are going to charge for new maps etc I want to know.

Do you think we will get a good turn out for the league this weekend . People may still be playing MGS4.

ChronotriggerJM said:
I'm in that boat as well dog's :P I wish I could just use my PSN XD But I can't have everything spoon fed :3 (unless were playing warhawks, which is just badass ^_~ ) Although I'm not sure if I can make it this saturday :( I have a huge pool-party/bbq planned for around 75-100 people to help manage XD

75-100 people, meaning what... 37.5-50 chicks? Maybe 3-4 of them will be wearing a monokini ( http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Monokini#Monokini ). How can you miss that? Have fun man.

@Dawve

I hope we can get most of our usual suspects plus 1-2 occasionals and we should be set. It's only Wednesday, there is still time for more confirmations. :)

Around the Network

I will send out reminders for this weeks game, either late tomorrow or early friday.

Alright guys, we need to have a few more confirmations. Please post if you plan on making it thanks.

Also, I've been throwing around the idea of asking for the removal of the sticky. We haven't recruited any new members in the last while, so those who would join us probably have already. Also, due to certain leaguers, including myself, the thread will most likely rarely fall off of the first or second page of the Sony forum. Be sure to bookmark it, if we ask for the sticky removal. Thanks

Me thinks your looking at me with the second part of that comment dogs. :)

Anyway I will be playing this weekend.

dawve24 said:
Me thinks your looking at me with the second part of that comment dogs. :)

Anyway I will be playing this weekend.

If I am, it is in frienship and appreciation. :)

EDIT: Kas posted on my wall that he would be there this week. That makes 3 confirmed, so far.

I didn't think Kas would miss out. Just a few more and we will be able to have a pretty good game. :)