By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - VGChartz WARHAWK bi-weekly league.

Dogs Rule said:
I did have a chick in my car on the way home, she lives near me, it turns out and was going to have to call a taxi because her boyfriend was at another party. The key expression, being her boyfriend. Maybe my value system is off, but I always thought a ride home at these gas prices should lead to a HJ! ;)

Just to be on topic: WARHAWK rules!

!

What goes through your head?

Around the Network

It was a joke. :)

Dogs Rule said:
It was a joke. :)

For some reason, I don't think it was.

About her it was, since she had a BF, but I was in the same situation with a single chick the week before at 4am. And in her case, I would be serious.

It's not something I would request, but it seems like common courtesy.

Me thinks you protest to much dogs.

Around the Network
kasillas88 said:
dawve24 said:
@Kas + skip

Those were some good games tonight guys. Very fiercely fought. At one point all three of us were rolling down the road in tanks and were obliterated by the same warhawk.

LOL, yeah I saw Skip in a tank going for a base and I rolled behind him in my tank and noticed Dawve coming up my rear in another tank. For about 3 seconds we were the 'VGChartz Parade of Death'.........then one TOW took us out. -_-

me being in front would explain why I have no recollection of this happening. I remember being towed lots though. The only time I can recall seeing dawve was when I crashed into him with my tank.

ohh and the last couple of posts above this are full of win. 

@skip

It was less than a minute after we crashed into each other. Once we got out of each others way Kas rolled past. I followed and we only got half way to the base you were driving towards when we got blasted. I got team switched after that and couldn't switch back.

At the start of the archipelago map you nicked the flag and hid at the bottom of the ladder. Twice I jumped down after you as everyone else seemed to be waiting for you to come out. Twice you killed me.

@slums

Has that competition your clan was going to enter started. If it has how are you doing. I still want to see 1 of those knifes.

So are we playing this week. Ive been playing MGO all week and need some warhawk.

Of course we will be playing this weekend.

Is MGO good? I haven't bothered with it since the idea of creating Konami and Gaming id's turn me off.