By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Xbox One S 2TB is almost sold out.

http://www.technobuffalo.com/2016/08/09/the-2tb-xbox-one-s-is-almost-sold-out-for-good/

Apparently Microsoft has no plans to replenish stock, and now you'll have to get the 500GB and 1TB editions instead. You could also wait till october, and get the Gears of War bundle, but I don't know why we can't have a standard edition with 2TB of storage. RIP white Xbox One S 2TB

Made a bet with LipeJJ and HylianYoshi that the XB1 will reach 30 million before Wii U reaches 15 million. Loser has to get avatar picked by winner for 6 months (or if I lose, either 6 months avatar control for both Lipe and Hylian, or my patrick avatar comes back forever).

Around the Network

I hope people don't end up scalping because of 1TB XD

Ljink96 said:
I hope people don't end up scalping because of 1TB XD

Of course that's what's gonna happen.

PC GAMING: BEST GAMES. WORST CONTROLS

A mouse & keyboard are made for sending email and typing internet badassery. Not for playing video games!!!

This means nothing being that we dont know how mich stock they actually had to begin with.

However this is something i never quite understood. XB1s 2TB cost $399. XB1s 1TB cost $299.

XB1s 1TB + 4TB USB 3 external HDD cost $370. Am I missing something here?

Intrinsic said:
This means nothing being that we dont know how mich stock they actually had to begin with.

However this is something i never quite understood. XB1s 2TB cost $399. XB1s 1TB cost $299.

It's due to 2 things:

1.) Microsoft wants to make profit off of the One S

2.) Not all USB HDDS are made equal. They probably work the same but I believe they're using a Samsung HDD which sells on the name brand alone and goes for 100-200 new.

Around the Network

Do we know how many were shipped in the first place?

My (locked) thread about how difficulty should be a decision for the developers, not the gamers.

https://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=241866&page=1

I'm sure it's just a marketing ploy......maybe >.>

Intrinsic said:

Where can you buy a 4TB external HDD for $70 the cheapest one on amazon is $120 and I wouldn't get that one because its from Seagate the cheapest one I would buy from there is the Wester Digital one for $139.

The only place it's sold out is in the Uk.....you can go to Amazon Canada, Germany, France, etc and still find them. Also almost anywhere in the US still has stock......Best Buy/Walmart/GameStop/etc. I don't get this whole thing about it being "sold out"

Preston Scott

Chris Hu said:
Intrinsic said:

Where can you buy a 4TB external HDD for $70 the cheapest one on amazon is $120 and I wouldn't get that one because its from Seagate the cheapest one I would buy from there is the Wester Digital one for $139.

then buy the 2TB WD for $80+ or the 3TB for $110ish..... either wsy the point still stands. If capacity is that important, the biggest advantage with the XB1  in that regard is that you can use an external HDD. And you can get way more with that $100 than what they are giving.