By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Movies & TV - Batman Vs Superman or Suicide Squad- Which did you like more?

Which one entertained you more?

BvS 6 21.43%

S.S 8 28.57%

Both garbage 4 14.29%

Both great 3 10.71%

other post below 0 0%

see results. 7 25.00%

Total:28

Which one entertained me less? About on par with each other, not very well made at all.

Around the Network

I just found myself disappointed when watching both.

Perhaps my expectations were too high, but after watching Captain America: Civil War, I expected more from Suicide Squad. BvS met my expectations, as I knew it'd be hard to make a movie with Batman and Superman's plot merged together to lead up to another movie.

Suicide Squad felt like it tried too hard to be Deadpool. While I wasn't very fond of Deadpool, Suicide Squad was actually something I looked forward to. Perhaps the PG-13 rating ruined it? I mean, it's the most evil villians in the world together. How can you reach full potential without having it rated R(or NC-17)?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

12/22/2016- Made a bet with Ganoncrotch that the first 6 months of 2017 will be worse than 2016. A poll will be made to determine the winner. Loser has to take a picture of them imitating their profile picture.

i hated Batman v Superman while i thought Suicide Squad was decent.