By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - What are your top 3 mobile games right now?

Hiku said:
XVictoryX said:

Is Final Fantasy Brave Exvius and Record Keep worth playing like the Final Fantasy Mobius? Cause among the new FF games I've only tried FF Mobius so far. :)

I've gotten bored with Exvius, but I've played Record Keeper for over a year, and I still like the strategic elements when it comes to beating Ultimate bosses. And the 16-bit graphics are cute.

I tried Dragonball Dokkan Battle recently, and I'm enjoying it so far.

Same here. Don't have a problem with Exvius gameplay and being liner but since I played FFXIII 1-3, this game doesn't excite me that much. Record Keeper is a new style of FF and I'm definitely going to try playing it soon.

I've heard of that Dokkan while I was watching Dragon Ball XV. Is it better  than that? Cause XV focuses on customizing your own hero and fixing the history of DBZ.

Thanks for the review btw.

Around the Network

I hate mobile gaming. Downloaded Robocop last week, cute game, but I still hate mobile gaming

My grammar errors are justified by the fact that I am a brazilian living in Brazil. I am also very stupid.

WagnerPaiva said:
I hate mobile gaming. Downloaded Robocop last week, cute game, but I still hate mobile gaming

lol 

Is this the one you're referring to?

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.glu.robocop&hl=en

It looks engaging enough though. It is in the top robocop search list and quite new.

malistix1985 said:
I don't play mobile games, but I did once play Plants vs Zombies, after that I decided to just buy a 3DS lol

You can actually play 3DS games on mobile by downloading nds emulator on your phone. But I guess it is a bit of a hassle to download games there and some will have some technical issues as well but others work fine and all is for free. 

XVictoryX said:
malistix1985 said:
I don't play mobile games, but I did once play Plants vs Zombies, after that I decided to just buy a 3DS lol

You can actually play 3DS games on mobile by downloading nds emulator on your phone. But I guess it is a bit of a hassle to download games there and some will have some technical issues as well but others work fine and all is for free. 

Yeah because downloading games and playing them for free is a good thing, it really supports the companies you enjoy playing games from ..... :/
I would rather show the world I would rather have buttons instead of just a touch screen and buy them on devices I enjoy playing games on. Even tough I am just low rank in the military and don't have a lot to spent I do wish to see more of the games and devices I love.

Twitter @CyberMalistix

Around the Network

Hearthstones my current favourite. Bad piggies has been my overall most played mobile game ever. Right now their isn't a particular third that stands out to me.

I've played plenty of others but I found myself repeatedly killing time on those two... and an unremarkable little word game called scramble.

Really I feel like I should find other games to play but you have to go thought so many to find ones that are not only good, but have you coming back to them long term. I also need game that I can play on the train without the need of internet as internet cuts out in places.

Never said:
Hearthstones my current favourite. Bad piggies has been my overall most played mobile game ever. Right now their isn't a particular third that stands out to me.

I've played plenty of others but I found myself repeatedly killing time on those two... and an unremarkable little word game called scramble.

Really I feel like I should find other games to play but you have to go thought so many to find ones that are not only good, but have you coming back to them long term. I also need game that I can play on the train without the need of internet as internet cuts out in places.

If you like Hearthstones so much, I highly suggest you try the casual mobile board/trading card game I'm playing now, Game of Dice. Honestly speaking, I was playing Hearthstone and it made quit that game after trying this. Or maybe I just got tired of Hearthstone. lol

Fallout Shelter
Hungry Cat Picross
Where's My Water?

PS. I wonder is there a someone who still plays Pokemon Go from the start or at least from August?

clash royale
asphalt xtreme
cube escape series

antigin said:

Fallout Shelter
Hungry Cat Picross
Where's My Water?

PS. I wonder is there a someone who still plays Pokemon Go from the start or at least from August?

Yeah. Can't even see it on Facebook or any news anymore. Like it just suddenly disappeared. I never did like the game though. It lacks more pvp interaction for me.