By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Why am I always teamed up with poor players on Splatoon?! Dang it!

Ultrashroomz said:
Last I checked, genuinely good players never blame their teammates.

Teammates can drag you down but you should either get better teammates (aka match up with people instead of doing random teams) or accept the fact you are going to possibly lose if going with random team.  I was on the losing team a couple times recently in water volleyball.  One could easily say I was the best player and helped the team as much as I could but in the end I couldn't make up for shitty play from other teammates.  I just had to accept the fact that we were going to lose and try to play the best I could.

Around the Network
sethnintendo said:
d21lewis said:
I don't play it anymore but my daughter? She's a breast in this game!

Never heard of that saying.

Goddammit, auto correct. Every goddam time....

sethnintendo said:

Teammates can drag you down but you should either get better teammates (aka match up with people instead of doing random teams) or accept the fact you are going to possibly lose if going with random team.  I was on the losing team a couple times recently in water volleyball.  One could easily say I was the best player and helped the team as much as I could but in the end I couldn't make up for shitty play from other teammates.  I just had to accept the fact that we were going to lose and try to play the best I could.

No johns.

yes, that is irritating, annoying, infuriating at times.
I can´t level up on rankings because of situations like this.
Some players even seem not to understand the rules of certain modes. In several times during Splat Zones, for example, I saw teammates wandering around the map while I was alone trying to keep or capture the zone against three or four enemies.
I think I hit the "c´mon" button more times than I hit any other button when playing

Oh well, if I get a bad team I just try to get a new team by answering "no" at the end of the match and then restarting with different players.