By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Ikaruga dated...

I have been on level 4 on the G/C version since before the Wii came out.

This game is almost as hard as Contra 4 for the DS.

If you can beat both of those games, then you are beyond a hardcore gamer.

BAM! There it is!

Wii Code 3456 7941 4060 2924
COD MW Reflex 541192229709
Around the Network
smbu2000 said:
I'm glad to see it's finally coming out! Less than 2 weeks away. I can't wait to get it :D

I've never tried the game, but I loved Radiant Silvergun on the Saturn. :)

This is the game I'm waiting for.

If Treasure wanted to give me a really nice birthday present this year, they could release their entire back catalog on XBLA complete with Co-Op online where it applies. I would purchase every single game. Radiant Silvergun, Gunstar Heroes, Bangai-O, Gunstar Superheroes, Mischief Makers, Rakugaki Showtime, Guardian Heroes, Silhouette Mirage, Silpheed The Lost Planet, etc. Keep 'em coming and I'll keep opening my wallet.

Tag: Became a freaking mod and a complete douche, coincidentally, at the same time.

I bought Ikaruga for Dreamcast and was completely disappointed.

If you guys can't handle Ikaruga, you don't want anything to do with Radiant Silvergun. RS is harder and superior in every way. Ikaruga was alright, but I was expecting much more out of Treasure after the masterpiece that was Radiant Silvergun.

---------------
The Board is the best site on the Internet.

I bought the gamecube one for 30 and then sold it for 100. Beat it? nah.

Around the Network
Lanceuppercut said:
I bought Ikaruga for Dreamcast and was completely disappointed.

If you guys can't handle Ikaruga, you don't want anything to do with Radiant Silvergun. RS is harder and superior in every way. Ikaruga was alright, but I was expecting much more out of Treasure after the masterpiece that was Radiant Silvergun.

I dissagree. I beat Radiant Silvergun and it definetly wasn't harder than Ikaruga. Radiant Silvergun is an art masterpiece and unique and amazing in every way but its all over the place. Ikaruga is more streamlined and dare I say...a better videogame. Both take a lot of skill to do and only company like treasure could have done each.

Kinda like writing a 10 minute epic song versus a really good 4 minute catchy tune....

Can't wait to turn my monitor on its side for this one!!!!

EMULATION is the past.....NOW.......B_E_L_I_E_V_E