By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - NSFW Discussion - NSFW The Unofficial VGChartz Summer Swimsuit Thread

Which suit does Samus look best in? (Please see images below.)

"Zero" Swimsuit 44 28.76%

Classic Bikini 21 13.73%

Athletic Black 36 23.53%

Exotic String 52 33.99%

Total:153
Shadow8 said:
LivingMetal said:

And how about these girls I've been posting...

They're just little girls still in high school. Talk about robbing the crib.  What will their parents think? Hide them.  HIDE THEM ALL!!!

NOOOOOOO!!! Can't let people see this.

Also, congrats on 200 posts! I should really play Senran Kagura one of these days. Only played the cooking game on vita about it.

Honestly, I though there would be more participation.  Maybe I scared everyone off by setting such a high standard.  ;)  Reaching 200 post, no big deal.  There is plenty of material to go around.  And this whole thing on reaching every 50 post is just an excuse to post a video.  But thanks, man.  Keep posting when you can.

Around the Network

Super Sonico

This babe is the "Barbie" of big boobed versatility.

The girls of Senran Kagura (007).

Rin

Katsuragi

Murasaki

Rin

Minori

Yomi

All images were taken from the Senran Kagura Shinobi Versus Visual Fan Book.

(Trying to follow the rules... :D) These are humanized versions of the main characters from the hit series My Little Pony, Friendship is Magic. Lolololol. They've appeared in trash mobile games, and a ton of fan-made games. From left to right, Rarity, Fluttershy, Pinkie Pie, Spike, Apple Jack, Rainbow Dash and Twilight Sparkle.
*Edit with new source and bonus pic*

FragilE^ said:

(Trying to follow the rules... :D) These are humanized versions of the main characters from the hit series My Little Pony, Friendship is Magic. Lolololol. They've appeared in trash mobile games, and a ton of fan-made games. From left to right, Rarity, Fluttershy, Pinkie Pie, Spike, Apple Jack, Rainbow Dash and Twilight Sparkle.

Dude.  Your image is broken.  I was hoping to see some equestrian goodness.  :(

Around the Network
LivingMetal said:

Dude.  Your image is broken.  I was hoping to see some equestrian goodness.  :(

Its broken? But I can see it just fine :o Is it a regional thing? I can look for a different source I guess.
*Edit*
Found the original source. Tell me if it worked this time :>

Mila from DOA

Reiko Hinomoto from Rumble Roses

Rumble Roses Ladies in Bathing Suits

Ram, Uni, Rom, & Nepgear