By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Users who should never be mod

Me

For real. I'm decent overall, but holy crap do I screw up at times. Man, the amount of troll posts I made in the beginning is absolutely ridiculous as well. Jesus christ. Seeing my Hillary Clinton makes me realize how dumb I can be, even when not trolling. I seriously need to get my shit together. Stick with game threads and just avoid anything that I'll screw up.

(Ahem)

A recent thread was made that was talking about people who would be great moderators. Thought it'd be interesting to see who people believe should NEVER be a moderator( unless they want to see vgchartz collapse).

You all already know my answer. Love to see members with a horrible reputation(whether active or past member).

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

12/22/2016- Made a bet with Ganoncrotch that the first 6 months of 2017 will be worse than 2016. A poll will be made to determine the winner. Loser has to take a picture of them imitating their profile picture.

Around the Network

Me

Fanboy level 9000.

Err.. this thread's only course is to single out other users as bad examples, which isn't exactly the most constructive discussion material and I'm pretty sure is against the rules :P

Locking.