By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Looking for a web site that has wholesale video game prices--help?

I'm doing a project for my Entrepreneurship course revolving around opening a video game store.  I've been searching for hours for a site that has wholesale prices (the price a retailer would pay to buy the item) for games, controllers, consoles, accessories, and computer parts.  So far, to no avail.  I would be eternally grateful for any assistance, as it is due in 2 weeks.

Thanks in advance,

Sink

P.S. there are some VG$ in it for anyone who can help

Could I trouble you for some maple syrup to go with the plate of roffles you just served up?

Tag, courtesy of fkusumot: "Why do most of the PS3 fanboys have avatars that looks totally pissed?"
"Ok, girl's trapped in the elevator, and the power's off.  I swear, if a zombie comes around the next corner..."
Around the Network

You can buy those kind of lists off of Ebay.

Now, where's ma money?

I'm doing a similar project for my A-level coursework. I was unable to find any sites that were helpful but if you ring up a couple of stores and ask about you should be able to find out the info from then, thats what I did. Hope that helps.

Manchester United 2008-09 Season - Trophies & Records

Barclays Premier League 2008-09: 1st // UEFA Champions League 2008-09: Finals (Yet To Play) // FIFA Club World Cup: Winners // UEFA Super Cup: Runners-up // FA Cup: Semi-Finals // League (Carling) Cup: Winners // FA (Charity) Community Shield: Winners
Records: First British Team To Win FIFA Club World Cup, New Record for No. Of Consecutive Clean Sheets In Premier League, New English & British League Records for Minutes Without Conceding, New Record For Going Undeafeated In Champions League (25 games ongoing), First British Team To Beat FC Porto In Portugal, First Club To Defeat Arsenal At The Emirates In European Competition, First Team In English League Football History To Win 3 Titles Back To Back On Two Seperate Ocassions

I'm going into selling games online. You have to pay monthly subscription to get that access.

Tried eBay... wasn't helpful... no moneys for Tommy XD

@Nintendoman: yeah, that's what I think I'ma end up doing. Thanks, man

@Selnor: Really?

Could I trouble you for some maple syrup to go with the plate of roffles you just served up?

Tag, courtesy of fkusumot: "Why do most of the PS3 fanboys have avatars that looks totally pissed?"
"Ok, girl's trapped in the elevator, and the power's off.  I swear, if a zombie comes around the next corner..."
Around the Network

Don't quote me on this but when you buy wholesale I think you have to be a registered business and buy in bulk quantities.

^^It's true, but it's not like I'm actually going to buy stuff, I just need to get costs and things so I can write up my business plan.

thekitchensink said:

o rly?

Wii wholesale list extravaganza

Sony wholesale list blowout!

Microsoft insane wholesale lists!!! 

twesterm said:
thekitchensink said:

o rly?

Wii wholesale list extravaganza

Sony wholesale list blowout!

Microsoft insane wholesale lists!!!

As I found out, those lists go out of date fast. But as project should be ok. Buy from ebay

Whoops! For some reason I thought you said you could find the prices themselves on eBay lol. Don't hae time to pay for something and wait tho