By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Any unannounced games left for Wii U?

Any unannounced games left for Wii U?

Yes 6 31.58%

No 12 63.16%

HEROS (like the wii u) NEVER DIE 1 5.26%

Total:19

Do you think there are any remaining Physical Releases left for Wii U that are not yet announced?  I would like to begin collecting games for the system as its nearing the end of its lifespan, and if there are not more unexpected releases coming for it I can start planning out my priorities for wii u game collection

Proud Owner of:

Atari: 2600 5200 Jaguar

Sega: Master System Genesis (W/CD) Saturn Dreamcast Game Gear

Nintendo: NES SNES N64 Gamecube WII WIIU GB GBA(W/e-Reader) DS(i) 3DS

Sony: PS1 PS2 PS3 PS4(W/VR) PSP

Microsoft: XBOX XBOX360

Other: Colecovision, TurboGrafx-16, OUYA, R-Zone Super Screen, Xavix, Intellivision

Windows 10 w/ 12GB RAM, first Gen i7 processor, and 480 GTX; MacBook Air

Around the Network

I think 1 or 2 for xmas

Maybe some random stuff, like say next year's Skylanders and Just Dance etc. Or maybe an indie game that gets a limited release. Otherwise I doubt there's much left.

Oh and as for the poll... for a price.

Nordic games is developing a WiiU game, it seems to be a port of darksiders 1, but it's not been confirmed which game it is. Other than that, besides paper Mario, zelda and a couple kick-starter games, the WiiU is dead...

I think there are still a few, not including indie games

NintenDomination [May 2015 - July 2017]

- Official  VGChartz Tutorial Thread - 

NintenDomination [2015/05/19 - 2017/07/02]

Here lies the hidden threads. 

| |

Nintendo Metascore | Official NintenDomination | VGC Tutorial Thread

| Best and Worst of Miiverse | Manga Discussion Thead |
[3DS] Winter Playtimes [Wii U]

Around the Network

Probably another shifty amiibo game

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

12/22/2016- Made a bet with Ganoncrotch that the first 6 months of 2017 will be worse than 2016. A poll will be made to determine the winner. Loser has to take a picture of them imitating their profile picture.

Yes, probably there are some more but very few of them and nothing even remote to a triple A, but hey, if they pull out another budget game with the quality of Captain Toad I'll be glad, there`s also maybe a chance that we see some cross-gen games but that's unlikely.

There are a lot of months before the year ends. Maybe something out of nowhere comes from them.

Nothing besides probably a console mystery dungeon that's like gates in infinity