By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Overwatch discussion thread - Christmas update is here!

If a certain Norweigan user that starts with Tee, and ends in qoz is reading this:

Looks like I now have zero reason to but Rocket League. (giggle)

"Just for comparison Uncharted 4 was 20x bigger than Splatoon 2. This shows the huge difference between Sony's first-party games and Nintendo's first-party games."

Around the Network
Bristow9091 said:
I've been having a blast with Lucioball, really fun, and I've managed to get one of the new skins for Zarya, hoping to get as many as I can before the end of the event, hopefully I can get McCree's, it looks pretty great in my opinion...

Just wondering, and this might be a silly question, but not 100% sure; Can you only get the summer event items from loot boxes by playing Lucioball, or can I just play games as normal and I'll still get those items from normal loot boxes? I've only been on today for a few hours, so not sure how it works...

You get them from doing anything. Right now the regular lootboxes are unavailable.

Really loving the new map that was revealed. The battering ram payload is a cool idea. I always wanted the payload to be more interactive. The staircase area, in the castle, is gonna be hard to fight in.

So how did everyone do in competitive Season 1?

"Just for comparison Uncharted 4 was 20x bigger than Splatoon 2. This shows the huge difference between Sony's first-party games and Nintendo's first-party games."

I did 51. I really didn't like competitive mode. Filled with tons of assholes complaining. Stopped playing, once I did the placement.

Around the Network

Apparently a leaked image of Sombra

https://67.media.tumblr.com/edb8bf0b37c0a0bbf95314d620574e4c/tumblr_oeqrq8NCYF1qzjic2o1_1280.jpg

This thread doesnt seem to be really active, but I figured I'd post it here.

The Haloween event is here! Leaks were right.

NNID/PSN: Kung_Kjartan

Witch Mercy is looking awesome as well as Monster Roadhog.

Signature goes here!

shikamaru317 said:

Some art of Sombra has been found on Blizzard's Gear Store. It has since been taken down. I get the feeling she'll be added to the test realm soon followed by a full release before the end of November.

We'll certainly learn more this weekend with BlizzCon!

Signature goes here!

Ugh I wish Sombra was out now.

Her LShift plus + E could be a deadly combo in the right hands.