By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Vita? What about the Vita Sony? Nothing during e3?

it is E3 which is a dead Vita territory...

Around the Network

It's been like that for a while D:

NintenDomination [May 2015 - July 2017]

- Official  VGChartz Tutorial Thread - 

NintenDomination [2015/05/19 - 2017/07/02]

Here lies the hidden threads. 

| |

Nintendo Metascore | Official NintenDomination | VGC Tutorial Thread

| Best and Worst of Miiverse | Manga Discussion Thead |
[3DS] Winter Playtimes [Wii U]

I can't see how anyone would be shocked that Vita wasn't there. The only Sony conference that possibly gets a Vita mention will be PSX.

DAMMIT KAZ

It's ok as long as some of us still remember the vita

Around the Network

They might mention a maximum of three times at PSX because that's probably where most of the video game nerds who still play Vita show up.

E3 mostly exists for the investors and to perpetuate the hype machine, and we all know that the Vita doesn't interest either.

.- -... -.-. -..

I feel more sad that I even forgot that they didn't show the Vita at all. Someone mentioned that and I said "Oh yeah, they didn't show the Vita..."

Dance my pretties!

The Official Art Thread      -      The Official Manga Thread      -      The Official Starbound Thread

Vita? Wuzzat?

"Just for comparison Uncharted 4 was 20x bigger than Splatoon 2. This shows the huge difference between Sony's first-party games and Nintendo's first-party games."

vita is more like a peripheral now.

It seems pretty clear Sony has lost interest in the handheld market. If it had sold as well as the PSP we'd certainly be seeing things, but its sales are basically in the Wii U ballpark and that's not a good place to be.

Seems like they're just fully focused on the PS4 now.