By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PlayStation E3 2016 Press Conference Thread - It's over!

Tagged games:

BraLoD said:
Faelco said:

Adam is awesome, can't wait for his announcements and trolls tonight :D

I seem to only see you around during conference days XD

I usually read more than write (especially because I already write on other forums), but conference days are way too fun to stay a spectator :D

Around the Network

Ubisoft off to an incredible start!
lol

BraLoD said:
poklane said:
Ubisoft off to an incredible start!
lol

Why?

Just Dance with live performers, fml

BraLoD said:
South Park is a new game? The last one was really good.

Yeah, already was announced last year at E3. It's based on Professor Chaos vs. Coon & Friends. Also a leak today that The Stick of Truth is coming to PS4.

Around the Network
BraLoD said:
poklane said:

Yeah, already was announced last year at E3. It's based on Professor Chaos vs. Coon & Friends. Also a leak today that The Stick of Truth is coming to PS4.

I don't actually like South Park, the series, so I don't know what you are talking about those characters xP
But the game was good, so yeah, come, new one!

Professor Chaos = Butters as an evil character who wants to destroy the world

Coon = Cartman as super hero, willing to do anything to make the world a better place for him, had Cthulhu help him kill Justin Beiber and his fans

Friends = Other super heroes allied to The Coon

BraLoD said:
Faelco said:

I usually read more than write (especially because I already write on other forums), but conference days are way too fun to stay a spectator :D

You should post more then u.u

I'll try then :D

The ZhugeEX tweet is pretty similar with the GAF insider Gopher saying Sony's conference will be "Dreams 2.0" with everything put on the table, we'll see, can't wait for this!

Possible spoiler for the conference (don't know who saw this possible leak) :

Maybe a Skylander Crash troll before a real new Crash announcement like WoFF and FF7 ? ^^

Sooooooooooo good

Can we all just agree that if we see any leaks anywhere, we DON'T share them here (or anywhere on VGC)? The conference is just a few hours away. I (and everyone else I assume?) don't want to be spoiled. I'm staying awake til the middle of the night to see this because I'm expecting a frikking mindblowing conf ala last year (please don't make me regret this decision Sony xD).

BraLoD said:

Yeah, sadly we know about the Crash skylanders thing... just please don't announce it at stage if it's the Crash comeback...

I really see Adam announcing it with a full Skylander trailer, and then a real game. A perfect troll like the FF one last year...