By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PlayStation E3 2016 Press Conference Thread - It's over!

Tagged games:

I have a feeling that games-wise, Sony is going to crush MS. Just a feeling.

Bet with Adamblaziken:

I bet that on launch the Nintendo Switch will have no built in in-game voice chat. He bets that it will. The winner gets six months of avatar control over the other user.

Around the Network
Normchacho said:
I have a feeling that games-wise, Sony is going to crush MS. Just a feeling.

Unless Sony's conference leaks it already has IMO. The only 3 games at Microsoft's conference that didn't leak were Killer Instinct, Inside and We Happy Few. The leaks absolutely killed Microsoft's conference IMO. Also, all games at Microsoft's conference were sequels and already announced games (except for Gwent, which leaked and we knew exactly what it was), that's an extreme meh.

Man, Scorpio....cause a problem for PlayStation!? That hunk of junk is redundant... if it had 20tflops it wouldn't matter. What are you gonna play on it? Xbox has no exclusives, it hasn't got half the features of PS4 and if you wanna play on PC you can stream from it anyway.

MS will never gain ground again on PS.... certainly not outside the US. Story is over...enjoy tonight, gonna be a cracker!

KOJIMA IS AT E3

poklane said:
KOJIMA IS AT E3

He's at Sony tonight. I can feel it in my balls.

Bet with Adamblaziken:

I bet that on launch the Nintendo Switch will have no built in in-game voice chat. He bets that it will. The winner gets six months of avatar control over the other user.

Around the Network
poklane said:
KOJIMA IS AT E3

Are you sure? I've seen a few Konami lawyers hanging about.

Adam is awesome, can't wait for his announcements and trolls tonight :D

Normchacho said:
poklane said:
KOJIMA IS AT E3

Surely way to soon for any kind of reveal. The guy has not long started a new studio and game from scratch.

SWORDF1SH said:
Normchacho said:

Surely way to soon for any kind of reveal. The guy has not long started a new studio and game from scratch.

I think at most we get a small teaser with a picture of the full "mascot". Most likely he just comes up on stage and talks a little bit about how much he loves Playstation and say a little about his game.

Bet with Adamblaziken:

poklane said:

No FFXV or Gwent at Sony's press conference. Thank fuck we haven't suffered the same fate as Microsft yet, just look at what already has been leaked for their conference:

• Xbox One Slim, 3 different SKUs, details how the console looks, upgrades (not for gaming) and pricing leaked
  • Slightly different XB1 controller (is part of the new XB1 Slim, not confirmed if available alone but I'd assume so)
  • Recore gameplay trailer, screenshots + release date has already been leaked
  • FFXV gameplay demo
  • The Division DLC trailer
  • Battlefield 1 trailer (same as yesterday's)
  • Gwent reveal
  • Forza Horizon 3 reveal, lots of details already leaked
  • Dead Rising 4 reveal, screenshots + gifs already leaked
  • State of Decay 2 reveal, screenshots already leaked
  • Xbox Clubs announcement (I missed this one, but apparently it's similar to Steam's and PSN's communities)
  • Ori sequel, name already leaked
  • Halo Wars 2 CGI trailer, screenshot of trailer already leaked

And then when you add the obvious stuff (Sea of Thieves, Gears 4, Crackdown 3) and damn you have the vast majority of your conference already known.

I was wrong. The whole show had literally been leaked beforehand.

I really hope this doesn't happen with the PS conference.