By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PlayStation E3 2016 Press Conference Thread - It's over!

Tagged games:

BraLoD said:
poklane said:
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=206587835&postcount=8990
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=206590859&postcount=9036

RDR3 and RE7 are given announcements by now XP

You missed something ;)

Around the Network
BraLoD said:
poklane said:

You missed something ;)

Pretty Cool is supposed to mean it's coming to PC?
The 12k part I don't get a clue what he is talking about.

First sentence in this post http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=206590859&postcount=9036

BraLoD said:
poklane said:

First sentence in this post http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=206590859&postcount=9036

Dammit I didn't noticed he is teasing RE7 for VR! Jumped for the next sentence as soon as I saw it was about RE7 xP

What if RE7 is that scary ass Kitchten VR demo people have played at previous events? Apparently that was scary as shit.

bananaking21 said:
BraLoD said:

Demon's Souls lore was amazing, also it had quite a unique system for the series, I could see a sequel being a great game.
Can't say it about Bloodborne, as I still have to play it, but I also like more the ground on feet feeling Demon's Souls had, made the enemies feel very fearsome, you really had to approach fights with caution, being faster makes it easier and the enemies weight less on you.

Bloodborne's lore is nothing short of amazing. 

once you play it, you will realize what a gem it is, and beg for a new one. 

This.  A Thousand times this.  Bloodborne is my favorite game this gen and my favorite since Skyrim.  (wholly opposite games, but both have breached my top 10 of all time) 

My Console Library:

PS5, Switch, XSX

PS4, PS3, PS2, PS1, WiiU, Wii, GCN, N64 SNES, XBO, 360

3DS, DS, GBA, Vita, PSP, Android

BraLoD said:
Shadow8 said:

Norse would be pretty cool yeah.

Well, there was that leak where we saw an older kratos with a beard. Maybe an alternative version of kratos or ancestor? Would be sweet!

Norse mithology happens way after the Greek one, it's not an ancestor, could be a sucessor, but I hope it's Kratos, living in the woods as a good guy, but that now have to take up arms again, not for his sake, but for other people sake now.
I want him to be a hero now, which doesn't mean he won't be angry as fuck, but that now he is fighting to protect, rather than to destroy.

Ah, didn't know about the Norse timeline. I do want the mc to stay as an anti-hero. We have enough games about people wanting to protect others, I'd rather he have a different agenda to that.

Around the Network
BraLoD said:
Shadow8 said:

Ah, didn't know about the Norse timeline. I do want the mc to stay as an anti-hero. We have enough games about people wanting to protect others, I'd rather he have a different agenda to that.

Kratos would still rip his enemies apart and all that, just not innocent people anymore.
He can keep being badass while being a hero.

It doesn't make sense for Kratos to be bad anymore, he found hope, then it would need to be another character.

Technically he was never bad, just used extreme methods to get the job done. Kratos' hope could be what brings him to protect people yeah that's true. We'll just have to wait and see, but if it's a new character, I definetly want him to resemble Kratos in terms of brutality and getting it done his way.

Yup, BF1 looks amazing. 100% getting unless the Beta is shit.

XB leaks everywhere!

Unrelated: this was posted in the Sony conference thread:

Originally Posted by Enter the Dragon Punch

sigh

im feeling Really Drained Regarding all the full blown leaks for the ms e3.

maybe this thread is cozier.

hi.

The PS5 Exists. 

BraLoD said:
Shadow8 said:

Technically he was never bad, just used extreme methods to get the job done. Kratos' hope could be what brings him to protect people yeah that's true. We'll just have to wait and see, but if it's a new character, I definetly want him to resemble Kratos in terms of brutality and getting it done his way.

He was bad, he killed civilians and people that did nothing to him.
He even received health doing so XP

Psssssshhhhh, opinions :P

BraLoD said:

poklane already posted this one, plus the one about re7, it's on the previous page.

Things are moing too fast and I'm trying to keep up with two forums after watching EA's conference. I can't do it ... I just can't do it.

The PS5 Exists.