By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PlayStation E3 2016 Press Conference Thread - It's over!

Tagged games:

BraLoD said:
Shadow8 said:
GoW4 is gonna be amazing for sure, but what I really want to know is whether or not Kratos will be back or not, since he was a big reason why I love the series.

I'll be happy anyway, with or without Kratos, even though I do like him a lot, too.

Yeah I trust Sony Santa Monica to make the right decision for the series, they've never let me down, even Ascension being the weakest entry, it was still a great game. Kind of which they handled the story better though, I found the multiplayer fun, but I'd rather have an amazing story then a fun multiplayer for such a story-centric game.

BraLoD said:
Shadow8 said:

It really was, my favorite alongside RE4. Can't wait for them to share more info on it!

2 was definitely the best of original mainline games on the PS1, 3 was also really good because of Nemesis but 2 was still better.
But yeah, 4 is the best overall, I hope 7 can be in line with 4, I want a dark atmosphere, surronded by mistery, and one thing that was good on 6 was the melee, it was fun to beat up the enemies, though it was OP, I would actually rely more on it than gunfire, lol, but I want a similar system on 7 as well.

One thing 6 did well was game play, that much is true, but at the same time making the character weaker and less sustainable to hits give more suspense and pressure to a horror game. The game focused too much more on action than the actual horror elements. I do want them to have a mix of both the old and new. Make the game play fluid like 6, but also add what made RE great in the first place, suspense and tension. Re3 was sweet too yeah, Nemesis got me good a few times xD

Around the Network
BraLoD said:
Shadow8 said:

Yeah I trust Sony Santa Monica to make the right decision for the series, they've never let me down, even Ascension being the weakest entry, it was still a great game. Kind of which they handled the story better though, I found the multiplayer fun, but I'd rather have an amazing story then a fun multiplayer for such a story-centric game.

One thing 6 did well was game play, that much is true, but at the same time making the character weaker and less sustainable to hits give more suspense and pressure to a horror game. The game focused too much more on action than the actual horror elements. I do want them to have a mix of both the old and new. Make the game play fluid like 6, but also add what made RE great in the first place, suspense and tension. Re3 was sweet too yeah, Nemesis got me good a few times xD

Ascension is a great game, it's just not as epic as the other GoWs we had from SM.

And that's what I meant, I want to have a good melee system but not so effective, I also want the characters to be weaker and in more danger as they are fighting close to monsters.

1.Yeah it really was great :)

2. Yeah that would be the best decision. Fingers crossed!

The PS5 Exists. 

BraLoD said:

We already knew it, tho XP
Sadly Persona won't be at Sony conference.

People are just speculating that it will be at the PS4 conference.

The PS5 Exists. 

BraLoD said:

Isn't it getting an event for itself Jun 15th?

Yes, but that will be a more thorough look. I'm assuming the people speculating are just thinking there will be a trailer at the PS4 conference.

The PS5 Exists. 

Around the Network
BraLoD said:

That would be nice, some E3 coverage to give it more atention.

It wouldn't hurt to raise the profile.

The PS5 Exists. 

BraLoD said:

I don't think it ever appeared at a E3 press conference up until now, considering the popularity boost its making the series get it should be present at a conference.

I only post these because it helps keep your thread active and to give people things to talk about. I don't know whether this is true or whether Yosh is just a big fan of the series. I'm inclined to believe it could be there though.

The PS5 Exists. 

I'm tempted to do a live reaction of this conference. I might become a youtube star.

sony senpai please notice me.

CPU: Ryzen 9950X
GPU: MSI 4090 SUPRIM X 24G
Motherboard: MSI MEG X670E GODLIKE
RAM: CORSAIR DOMINATOR PLATINUM 32GB DDR5
SSD: Kingston FURY Renegade 4TB
Gaming Console: PLAYSTATION 5

Shinobi saying Horizon will have a large presence at the conference (33:30)

poklane said:

Shinobi saying Horizon will have a large presence at the conference (33:30)

Shouldn't he be using a voice changer or something?

Bet with Adamblaziken:

I bet that on launch the Nintendo Switch will have no built in in-game voice chat. He bets that it will. The winner gets six months of avatar control over the other user.