By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PlayStation E3 2016 Press Conference Thread - It's over!

Tagged games:

Imaginedvl said:
I predict EA Access for Play Station...

I was thinking about that the other day. The problem is that most people have only got a certain amount of dicposable income and adding another charge reduces the chance of PS4 owners subscribing to PS+, PSVue or PSNow.

The PS5 Exists. 

Around the Network
jason1637 said:
Im hoping Sony announces God of War 4. I love that God of War series.

That's almost a sure thing.

Man I really want a sequel to this... dat music.

WebMasterFlex said:
jason1637 said:
Im hoping Sony announces God of War 4. I love that God of War series.

The music is so good right?!?!? I do really hope we get a sequel.

Bet with Adamblaziken:

I bet that on launch the Nintendo Switch will have no built in in-game voice chat. He bets that it will. The winner gets six months of avatar control over the other user.

Imaginedvl said:
I predict EA Access for Play Station...

I'd love EA Access, but announcing an almost 2 year old service on stage at E3? Please no! Just do it via a blog post or at EA Play. Same goes for Tomb Raider for example, we shouldn't want a 7 month old game on stage at E3. E3 is for new games and new info on already announced games IMO, not "hey, this old thing is coming to PS4".

Normchacho said:
WebMasterFlex said:

The music is so good right?!?!? I do really hope we get a sequel.

My man

Around the Network

GoW4 is gonna be amazing for sure, but what I really want to know is whether or not Kratos will be back or not, since he was a big reason why I love the series.

BraLoD said:
Shadow8 said:
Anybody else hoping for some Resident Evil 2 remake news at E3? I'm pretty sure they'll announce RE7 there, maybe they'll give us some info on RE2R as well.

I'm, RE2 is a great game.

It really was, my favorite alongside RE4. Can't wait for them to share more info on it!

The hype train has hit me, can barely sleep lmao. And I simply can't keep my left eye open, that's how tired I am

BraLoD said:
Shadow8 said:

It really was, my favorite alongside RE4. Can't wait for them to share more info on it!

2 was definitely the best of original mainline games on the PS1, 3 was also really good because of Nemesis but 2 was still better.
But yeah, 4 is the best overall, I hope 7 can be in line with 4, I want a dark atmosphere, surronded by mistery, and 

And...no forced coop on SINGLE PLAYER GAME. I'm tired to be followed by a freaking NPC 24/7.

It's a awful idea. Please make it like RE4 or evil within, and greatly nerf the character strengh, he should be weak without weapons, not killing 5 zombies with a punch.

what does sony have to announce, considering so much has been announced over the last week or so.

My Console Library:

PS5, Switch, XSX

PS4, PS3, PS2, PS1, WiiU, Wii, GCN, N64 SNES, XBO, 360

3DS, DS, GBA, Vita, PSP, Android