By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Dead Rising

I completed Dead Rising last night. I have this to say Dead Rising is the most addictive 360 game. What I want to know is why game companies have not made games similar? I don't mean a bunch of zombies chasing you or similar storyline. I mean a game in which you can use your environment as a weapon. What made Dead Rising fun is the fact that you can use almost anything in your environment as a weapon. I also loved the way Dead Rising used cases and each case told you a piece of the main story.

I wish more games were like Dead Rising in terms of environment and story telling.

What do you think? 

Now Playing: Crysis 2

Last Finished: BulletStorm

Online IDs: PSN: computermaximus, XBL: computermaximus

Around the Network

I just beat Dead rising recently, and it is an awesome game.

It is dam fine piece of software and I think more games should take inspiration. Also, where's Dead Rising 2?

Manchester United 2008-09 Season - Trophies & Records

Barclays Premier League 2008-09: 1st // UEFA Champions League 2008-09: Finals (Yet To Play) // FIFA Club World Cup: Winners // UEFA Super Cup: Runners-up // FA Cup: Semi-Finals // League (Carling) Cup: Winners // FA (Charity) Community Shield: Winners
Records: First British Team To Win FIFA Club World Cup, New Record for No. Of Consecutive Clean Sheets In Premier League, New English & British League Records for Minutes Without Conceding, New Record For Going Undeafeated In Champions League (25 games ongoing), First British Team To Beat FC Porto In Portugal, First Club To Defeat Arsenal At The Emirates In European Competition, First Team In English League Football History To Win 3 Titles Back To Back On Two Seperate Ocassions

Definitely, if Capcom knows how to do one thing it's make a good zombie game.

CIHYFS?

i liked it when i tried it but just couldn't get into the game very much......i think it was the camera

Around the Network

Despite the game being from Capcom, I didn't like very much. It would good, but just not my type of game.

I am Washu-bot B, loyal servant of Final-Fan, the greatest scientific genius in the universe!

Dead Rising is a good old two year old game. It was good for the first play through but it got boring once you had passed it the second play through.

Yeah it's a good game. Short but immensely fun.

i due have to admit picking up a golf club and pinging zombies was fun

Wasn't there a lawsuit about Dead Rising and Dawn/Day of the Dead not to long ago. I think that is preventing a sequel right now. I downloaded the demo of this game the other day. I've played through it 3 times already and I'm waiting on when I get paid this week to probably go out and buy it, unless I can talk my friend into getting it instead.

Hi, this is Vince with Shamwow.