By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Famitsu's 2015 Game Of The Year is.......

Splatoon!!!!! 

https://mynintendonews.com/2016/05/10/famitsu-chooses-splatoon-as-2015-game-of-the-year/

Pocky Lover Boy! 

Around the Network

Surprise!

Japan has really gravitated to this game. I'm very happy for the team behind it, they must be very proud!

Seriously wasn't expecting a shooter to do this well in Japan. Anime when!?

KLAMarine said:

Japan has really gravitated to this game. I'm very happy for the team behind it, they must be very proud!

EAD Group 2 is responsible for Animal Crossing, Wii Sports & Splatoon, thats a pretty damn solid track record.

When the herd loses its way, the shepard must kill the bull that leads them astray.

Yay!

Also just realized that Splatoon is almost a year old now!

"Just for comparison Uncharted 4 was 20x bigger than Splatoon 2. This shows the huge difference between Sony's first-party games and Nintendo's first-party games."

Around the Network
zorg1000 said:
KLAMarine said:

EAD Group 2 is responsible for Animal Crossing, Wii Sports & Splatoon, thats a pretty damn solid track record.

Major props to them then!

This generation's greatest game on this generation's worst console.

Not surprinsing, everyone in Japan loves splatoon

zorg1000 said:
KLAMarine said:

And it's the young team being mentored by Miyamoto. If they continue to make great content, then they eventually lead the overall group and more in the future.

I can't say I agree but congrats to Splatoon. It certainly made people eat a lot of crow, myself included.

"Trick shot? The trick is NOT to get shot." - Lucian